Drake Maye for Heisman

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Might as well throw Deion’s son Shedeur sanders in run for the big trophy. Playing against a sight drop down in competition then Drake.... good luck but i do not see it happening.... if drake was not a freshmen then i would give him a better change this year...

You're ruining the fun of my thread

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Michigan per the numbers has miraculously played an easier schedule than UNC.  Drake vs Stroud and Corum it looks like.

I guess all he can do is keep winning, dragging a defense, making 4Q game winning plays and throws, and averaging 399 total yards per game and almost 4 TDs.

I think your statement says it all..... his defense sucks so there is a reason why he throws the ball 55 times a game.   Michigan schedule has been easier thus far, they play the big boys coming up.......good luck i like maybe but dont see it happening this year

3 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

I think your statement says it all..... his defense sucks so there is a reason why he throws the ball 55 times a game.   Michigan schedule has been easier thus far, they play the big boys coming up.......good luck u Luke maybe but dont see it happening this year

He's down 2 RB's, playing with a backup, and it's pretty much a given that he's going to pass way more often than not.  He rarely ever makes a mistake when the defense is expecting it, and knows he has to make 4Q throws.

Stroud on the other hand gets to sit back with an O-line that give him all day vs defenses that can't compete.  So they can pound away, sling it around to 5 star WRs.  Not the same.

Stroud's supporting cast:

Marvin Harrison, who's probably the best WR in country

Egbuka #1 WR recruit in country for 2021

Fleming #1 WR recruit in country for 2020

Smith Njigba's been hurt half the year but he's also a 5 star WR and will be 1st round pick

Left tackle projected top 10 pick next year

Spencer Petras would have 30 TD's throwing to those guys 

8 minutes ago, rjt said:

This game not going great for Maye 

Caleb Williams got a chance to get back in the race 

Yeah this isn’t his best day, but when you’re facing engineers on defense it’s something you just haven’t seen before.  He’s allowed a mulligan especially without a few key pieces and a rushing game that is handling their own.

37 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yeah this isn’t his best day, but when you’re facing engineers on defense it’s something you just haven’t seen before.  He’s allowed a mulligan especially without a few key pieces and a rushing game that is handling their own.

LOL.... only DRAKE MAYE is allowed a mulligan none of the other players are....pal DRAKE is DEAD on this race.....

2 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

LOL.... only DRAKE MAYE is allowed a mulligan none of the other players are....pal DRAKE is DEAD on this race.....

You realize of just homering I hope.  That was about to be another 4q game winning TD, but Downs dropped it.  Stroud sucked today, Hooker might lose, and Corum who knows if he’s alright.