Double Standard Hoffa

Bigrunner

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

95% plus of site would be considered living a better life than you.  Youre a drain on society and have never done anything productive.  The best of you dribbled down your moms leg when your dad waited too long to pull out.  

Bam!  KNOCKED his ass OUT.

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

LOL you don't know a fucking thing about me jagoff

It has nothing to do about knowing you. I've never seen Downsouth make one post critical of a member known to be far right wing. I don't know is Downsouth is a member of the Maga cult but if not he's not far removed. 

4 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Twitter is fact checking Biden's lies now.  This might be the only platform left for OneFooter's lies and disinformation soon.

Elon Musk is retweeting far right wing conspiracies about Paul Pelosi. He grabbed it from the same far right wing source who said Hillary died and the democrats are using a body double. 

In 2016 the same website falsely claimed that Clinton had died and that the person on the presidential campaign trail was not Clinton but her body double.

Maga Cultist Elon Musk eventually deleted the far right wing conspiracy tweet. 

Guaranteed cultist GmCarroll33 can justify the behavior of Elon Musk. Both are sicko's.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/30/business/musk-tweet-pelosi-conspiracy

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Elon Musk is retweeting far right wing conspiracies about Paul Pelosi. He grabbed it from the same far right wing source who said Hillary died and the democrats are using a body double. 

In 2016 the same website falsely claimed that Clinton had died and that the person on the presidential campaign trail was not Clinton but her body double.

Maga Cultist Elon Musk eventually deleted the far right wing conspiracy tweet. 

Guaranteed cultist GmCarroll33 can justify the behavior of Elon Musk. Both are sicko's.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/30/business/musk-tweet-pelosi-conspiracy

I don't care anything about Elon Musk.  However, I assume he will run Twitter better than the last regime simply by letting people speak vs blocking any and all truths that they didn't like.