Am I the only one who hates Halloween?

IAG

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You are very fortunate you still live in that america, the one we grew up in, not really like that by me, I think  a lot of parents have "parties" for their kids with a few neighbors so that their kids dont have to actually experience halloween.

I guess,   Not sure about this neighborhood though…lease is up in April…don’t know what the plan is then…neighborhood is nice for newer cheaply built houses,  but houses way too close together for my liking. 

1 minute ago, IAG said:

I guess,   Not sure about this neighborhood though…lease is up in April…don’t know what the plan is then…neighborhood is nice for newer cheaply built houses,  but houses way too close together for my liking. 

Spoken like a true south dakotan, up here they build 500K houses on tiny lots, it's crazy.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Spoken like a true south dakotan, up here they build 500K houses on tiny lots, it's crazy.

I just like older neighborhoods I guess.   These cookie cutter houses annoy me, even when in a beautiful setting.   When you coming to DW next?

Just now, IAG said:

I just like older neighborhoods I guess.   These cookie cutter houses annoy me, even when in a beautiful setting.   When you coming to DW next?

Next year, I would never come in the winter, and in 3-4 weeks it'll be here.

Being an eternal optimist I look on the bright side - in 7 weeks the days start getting longer.