Congressional Control Challenge

Jimmy Hoffa

Monkey and Big Runner.

Runner has the Democrats retaining control of the House of Representatives at 10-1 for $100.

Runner also has the Democrats retaining control of the Senate at 2-1 for $250. A stipulation of a 50-50 Senate result implying Democrat control via the Vice-President has been agreed to.

Funds confirmed and escrowed. good luck men.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Congressional Control Challenge
7 hours ago, El Chapo2017 said:

538 Senate Forecast looking bad for Dems 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-election-forecast/senate/

One reason I bet the dems is I heard from credible sources that most major polling are funded by right wing donors.  538 is one of those firms being influenced by Republicon donor money. 

19 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Senate looking BAD...

52-48 has become a Real Possibility with GA and PA tilting toward the GOP...

How's Grassley looking in Iowa. How about Johnson in WI.

I disregard must polls. I do know there's 5, 6 right slanted polls feeding into to Fox News. 538, Real clear politics are 2 of those partisan polls.

A truly non partisan poll NY Times/Sienna has the dems keeping control of the Senate.  

Yes I understand many Americans don't believe Republicons love to weaponize misinformation. 

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

.............if you want/need more at +200, let me know.

-FHW-

I do want more, but I'm not deep pockets like you. And you know what they say about betting with your heart. 

Anyway,  I made my offer to you first. You dropped the ball. I'll let you know if I want more in play. You let me know if you can offer better odds.

Thanks 

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How's Grassley looking in Iowa. How about Johnson in WI.

I disregard must polls. I do know there's 5, 6 right slanted polls feeding into to Fox News. 538, Real clear politics are 2 of those partisan polls.

A truly non partisan poll NY Times/Sienna has the dems keeping control of the Senate.  

Yes I understand many Americans don't believe Republicons love to weaponize misinformation. 

grassly will win by double digits, my guess would be 14+, johnson should win by 5-6-7.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How about Oz, Walker, Masters, lexalt, and Vance.

PA will be close(possibly due to strange happenings in philly), walker should win fairly easy(a 4-5 pt win is easy), vance is a lock, laxault is ahead but I hear republican pollsters say it could surprise on the dem side(meaning it could be very close). Masters depends on lake - he'll run 4-5 pts worse then her, if she wins by 5+ he's in, if she wins by a close margin it could go either way.

There is the possibility that the polls are wrong(again), if they are wrong it'll prob go to a stronger repub win than the other way around.

If there's a wave we should see it early on the east coast in house races, places like NC, VA, FL, before the polls close out west.  if republican house candidates are surprising out east that'll translate to the senate races in NV, AZ, etc.