Congressional Control Challenge

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

👋

Fish would you agree the current Republicon party is anti America?

I think the anti American movement began during the Obama years.  Picking up steam when ex president Trump began attacking a sitting president with racist lies and tropes. 

It appears obvious.  Am I missing anything?

16 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

People voting is not cheating.

If they get one and only one vote. If you look at what happened, the polls were close in most areas - FL, GA, NY, NC, VA, TX, WI, even NM were about as predicted.

BUT for some reason the polls missed by a wide margin in PA, MI, NV, AZ and the west coast - all areas where cheating is  either widespread or voting laws are very lax - for instance in NV they mail ballots to every address, in other areas they're still accepting ballots almost a week later.

I think the dems will steal the house too - they can just keep finding ballots in all the close congressional races where R's lead until the dem pulls ahead...and they will.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

If they get one and only one vote. If you look at what happened, the polls were close in most areas - FL, GA, NY, NC, VA, TX, WI, even NM were about as predicted.

BUT for some reason the polls missed by a wide margin in PA, MI, NV, AZ and the west coast - all areas where cheating is  either widespread or voting laws are very lax - for instance in NV they mail ballots to every address, in other areas they're still accepting ballots almost a week later.

I think the dems will steal the house too - they can just keep finding ballots in all the close congressional races where R's lead until the dem pulls ahead...and they will.

Somehow Sisolak didn't get enough votes here in NV.

People are allowed to mail ballots until election day here.

It was raining most of the day on election day in Vegas.

If I didn't go vote early, I would have either dropped off a ballot or mailed it rather than stand in line in the rain.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Somehow Sisolak didn't get enough votes here in NV.

People are allowed to mail ballots until election day here.

It was raining most of the day on election day in Vegas.

If I didn't go vote early, I would have either dropped off a ballot or mailed it rather than stand in line in the rain.

Where I am in MN ballots must arrive by 3 pm on election day, none of this postmark BS that allows massive fraud if union postal workers want to get involved and backdate them.  Or they could postmark piles of empty/unsealed envelopes and then stuff them post election day?

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Where I am in MN ballots must arrive by 3 pm on election day, none of this postmark BS that allows massive fraud if union postal workers want to get involved and backdate them.  Or they could postmark piles of empty/unsealed envelopes and then stuff them post election day?

Postal workers can't see the votes in the envelope even if they were capable of altering postmarks (which I seriously doubt in the first place considering how mail is processed).

It's not 1972 anymore.  They don't stamp postmarks on envelopes by hand.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Postal workers can't see the votes in the envelope even if they were capable of altering postmarks (which I seriously doubt in the first place considering how mail is processed).

It's not 1972 anymore.  They don't stamp postmarks on envelopes by hand.

It's not a coincidence that everytime voting is delayed the results go against the R's, it's by design - curing ballots is another way to widespread fraud.

It's not a coincidence that everytime voting is delayed the results go against the R's, it's by design - curing ballots is another way to widespread fraud.

No.  It's not coincidence.  It's because R's largely refuse to vote by mail.  So those ballots favor Democrats.

People who have rejected ballots should be able to cure them.  They don't count if they aren't cured.  How is that fraud?  The percentage of cured ballots is tiny.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

No.  It's not coincidence.  It's because R's refuse to vote by mail.

People who have rejected ballots should be able to cure them.  They don't count if they aren't cured.  How is that fraud?  The percentage of cured ballots is tiny.

But you shouldn't be able to fix them after the election, before fine - not after, properly voting by mail isn't rocket science.

58 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That cements you being a fucking retard then.

house.png

56 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You must really need that piddly $750 badly, brokedick.

Dumb Monkey I don't need the $750 but I want it. You obviously are afraid to ship the piddly $750 because you're praying for all the networks and bookmakers to be wrong. You're afraid if the piddly $750 is shipped you wouldn't get it back.:laugh 

Every book including the very conservative Bookmaker has graded Dems to control Senate a winner. I know because I cashed many tickets.

AP has the race 48-48. :doh

Your post regarding control of the house is irrelevant to your argument to not concede.  You are highly likely to win our bet on the house, congratulations.  But not one network or bookie has graded it a winner.  It may take a while.  The sooner the better.

I'm a little frustrated.  My threads have been targeted by the moderators, getting deleted left and right.  I can take a hint. Hoffa has been sending me the message for a long time,  that a lib like me is not wanted but a far right wing conspirator, known stiff like Huad was more than welcomed he was wanted. 

You lost, bookies have paid, you should concede like every man would do except a Republicon man.

But you shouldn't be able to fix them after the election, before fine - not after, properly voting by mail isn't rocket science.

How would you know that it was rejected and needs curing if you vote on election day exactly?

That process is available for anyone.  Not just Democrats.

And there's a time limit for a reason.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey I don't need the $750 but I want it. You obviously are afraid to ship the piddly $750 because you're praying for all the networks and bookmakers to be wrong. You're afraid is the piddly $750 is shipped you wouldn't get it back.:laugh 

Every book including the very conservative Bookmaker has graded Dems to control Senate a winner. I know because I cashed many tickets.

AP has the race 48-48. :doh

Your post regarding control of the house is irrelevant to your argument to not concede.  You are highly likely to win our bet on the house, congratulations.  But not one network or bookie has graded it a winner.  It may take a while.  The sooner the better.

I'm a little frustrated.  My threads have been targeted by the moderators, getting deleted left and right.  I can take a hint. Hoffa has been sending me the message for a long time,  that a lib like me is not wanted but a far right wing conspirator, known stiff like Huad was more than welcomed he was wanted. 

You lost, bookies have paid, you should concede like every man would do except a Republicon man.

The rules are the rules.  Don't like them?  Then you shouldn't have agreed to them, brokedick.

You obviously need the money.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The rules are the rules.  Don't like them?  Then you shouldn't have agreed to them, brokedick.

You obviously need the money.

It's way more obvious you're afraid of losing the piddly $750. :laugh

I am about to concede the house to you and tell Hoffa to ship it. I'm just waiting to consult my sources.  Sunday is a lull. Go chance tomorrow. 

My goal is for a concession of the house to happen sooner than later.  Good news for you,  I wont be waiting for AP before I concede.