Congressional Control Challenge

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Those same polls didn't factor in Trump's collusion with Russia and James Comey's fatal announcement 11 days prior to election day that he has opened an investigation into Hillary's emails.  

I cleaned up on Trump that election.  You got nothing.  Trump won but with a lot of unfair and unprecedented help. It wouldn't be wrong to say he was an illegitimate winner. 

Lol not shocking.  20+ years of dems denying elections every single time things don’t go there way.  No matter Hillary had Jay Z and Beyonce hosting free concerts for her and all were dead empty as were all her crowds.  She wasn‘t likeable and lost.  Get over it.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Unconstitutional = D.A.C.A. Obama's Executive order

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Unconstitutional = Student Debt Relief, Biden's Executive order

Correct.

Along with ignoring court orders for vaccine mandates.

Democrats think the Constitution doesn't apply to them and they can simply ignore other branches of government (i.e. checks and balances that we were taught in elementary school).

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Unconstitutional = D.A.C.A. Obama's Executive order

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Unconstitutional = Student Debt Relief, Biden's Executive order

Not true. Hoffa being petty.

You know what isn't petty.

Trump ordering IRS to audit James Comey and Andy McCabe taxes. 

Interfering with presidential elections. "Mr. Sec of state just find my 11,700 votes.

And all the witness Tampering and obstruction on justice committed by Benedict Donald.  But this is Hoffa's place. Deaf ears a waste of my time. 

"Runner it's gun control laws". :doh

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Not true. Hoffa being petty.

You know what isn't petty.

Trump ordering IRS to audit James Comey and Andy McCabe taxes. 

And all the witness Tampering and obstruction on justice committed by Benedict Donald.  But this is Hoffa's place. Deaf ears a waste of my time. 

"Runner it's gun control laws". :doh

Still here ?  :doh Promises ,Promises .

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Jimmy, go ahead and pay BigDumber for the Senate wager.

The AP has called both Nevada and Arizona.

Monkey, just want you to know if something bizarre happens due to a recoint or error I would refund what you're entitled to. I'd expect most would do the same. 

Regarding the house bet. $1,100 on the table.  Lot's of very close races. I believe there will be multiple recounts. I believe the current projection is R - 219, D - 216. +/- 4.  218 wins. You are looking good. Any time you start feeling uncomfortable make me a piddly offer and I will probably accept to end this chapter of fun. 

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Monkey, just want you to know if something bizarre happens due to a recoint or error I would refund what you're entitled to. I'd expect most would do the same. 

Regarding the house bet. $1,100 on the table.  Lot's of very close races. I believe there will be multiple recounts. I believe the current projection is R - 219, D - 216. +/- 4.  218 wins. You are looking good. Any time you start feeling uncomfortable make me a piddly offer and I will probably accept to end this chapter of fun. 

He’s 95% to win dumbfukkkk 

17 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He’s 95% to win dumbfukkkk 

I know for a fact anytime you use 95% in a sentence it's disinformation. 

218 wins. 

Current projection 219 - 216 (+/- 4 ) doesn't equate to 95%. On top of that factor in the multiple recounts, audits and court cases.

Carry on Disinformation Joey.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I know for a fact anytime you use 95% in a sentence it's disinformation. 

218 wins. 

Current projection 219 - 216 (+/- 4 ) doesn't equate to 95%. On top of that factor in the multiple recounts, audits and court cases.

Carry on Disinformation Joey.

Except i was proven to be CORRECT, dumbfukkkk! 

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Except i was proven to be CORRECT, dumbfukkkk! 

Stop lying.  You posted a report that confirmed you lied multiple times in real time.  Plus the report you posted encourages everyone to get vaccinated and continue to get boosted. How do you explain that and all your real time lies. 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Should all black people think the same way? 

All black people should not think like corrupt pervert Clarence Thomas. 

For the 2nd time in less than 2 months Clarence Thomas tries to block documents that incriminate his wife from seeing the light of day. First time the treasonous judge was the lone descending vote out of nine judges.  The 2nd time Clarence Thomas was one of the two descending judges. There has never been a more perverted,  treasonous and corrupt judge as Clarence Thomas. 

https://news.yahoo.com/clarence-thomas-again-moves-block-191711144.html