Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

it's still early out there right? What's the messaging when hobbs neglects her sec of st job during an election crisis?

That maybe she won’t govern well during emergencies. But I’m pointing out the lack of tweeting about this since it’s a major story that may end up as the biggest story of the cycle. 

Just now, mikeman said:

An educated guess sir. Am I wrong?

It doesn’t matter. 

As I’ve been clear that the only one I flipped from was Masters to Kelly after the debate. 

Kari Lake and I are cool. She’s good people. Her only potential national issue was tying herself too close to Trump. 

But when it comes to being Mama Bear of a state, I’m very fine with her. 

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Apparently this was taken outside a maricopa polling place a few min ago - they were tryying to trick republicans into placing their ballots in containers for future counting.

That scares me, as they said on tv that they move those votes to the central location to count there later. 

Votes shouldn’t move. Period. 

Just now, Machiavelli said:

It doesn’t matter. 

As I’ve been clear that the only one I flipped from was Masters to Kelly after the debate. 

Kari Lake and I are cool. She’s good people. Her only potential national issue was tying herself too close to Trump. 

But when it comes to being Mama Bear of a state, I’m very fine with her. 

You know, when you're ashamed to admit who you voted for you might want to reevaluate the path you've chosen.