Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Brock Landers said:

shut the fuck up you moron 

Or what?  What are you gonna do?  You look like 5 seconds of a boxing match would have you exhausted, and you’re stumpy and out of shape.  You’re a white trash pos dude, that masquerades as a professional gambler when you can’t pay a few hundred bc you’re too embarrassed to admit you driver Uber and that’s it.  Either you became that way on your own, or your parents taught you to be this way.  Very sad.

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

kinger and eric loving it. but 1 will wake up at the same time to go powerwashing rich ppl boats tomorrow. the other will be getting a lap dance by a 59 year old bald lady with flapjack tits this weekend. but hey they can say "told you so" so thats good 

What's your problem, pal?  I'm just having fun.  I really don't care about this...  I just like trolling MoreMen and Dopey because that's what they do.  I'm just flipping it on them.  

4 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

What's your problem, pal?  I'm just having fun.  I really don't care about this...  I just like trolling MoreMen and Dopey because that's what they do.  I'm just flipping it on them.  

you trolled me on bookmaker poker 8 years ago. i never forgot how you really are. but whatever you are funny and i dont hate you. i hate eric and would break his chubby knees

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

How long have you and BigDumber been pals?

You, Broke, and BigDumber.

Might want to aim higher.

Dumb Monkey nazi laid 10 to 1. I'm laying 3 to 1 as a hedge. I can't lose.

Please tell me Lauren Boebert will lose. I thought that was a possibility.  I knew the folks in Colorado were much more educated then Georgia rednecks.