Over 100k Somalis have crossed the border asking for asylum have been bussed to Victorville, CA

Balco

They are the best entertainment on the site.

The guy finds the most whacked out Fox News bs stories and runs with them like they are real. No need to get actual facts in the way.

Balco for some reason thinks the US is falling part. I see the same thing on the news as well. The difference is , what I see in my own reality is the opposite. Things are thriving as far as I see in my area. In the major cities I've visited things seem to be fine. I'm also friends with people all over the country and they all seem to be doing pretty well. Until that changes , I'll trust my reality over what the media wants me to believe.

Haven't watched or listen to any Foxnews in weeks. Get my source for talk radio and Facebook military and Prepper pals. Joey is delusional if he thinks economy is operating smoothly. Stick to what you do best "giving out baseball winners".

Serious?

Yes sir. Many Dutch colonies here. We're here for vacation, so my boys might as well get in some soccer training. I'm off to a Dutch bar called On On Pub to watch Roger/Djoker and Arsensal vs Man U. Should I take a photo of the joint for your viewing pleasure?