Do Any of You Guys Drink Here?

rdalert447

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Wow, I feel fortunate that a few places around here still charge $2 for happy hour(both bottles and rails).

$7 and up here for anything you wanna drink with no happy hour thing of the past. The Byward market a place to be before Covid - 19 now is deserted, new home for homeless people. The City appointed a special counselor to bring people back, laughable the prices, gangs and homeless drove clientele away. Before Covid - 19 over the weekend you could even drive trough the market, I was there last night and it's a fvcking disaster. I will not come back again in the near future. 

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

$7 and up here for anything you wanna drink with no happy hour thing of the past. The Byward market a place to be before Covid - 19 now is deserted, new home for homeless people. The City appointed a special counselor to bring people back, laughable the prices, gangs and homeless drove clientele away. Before Covid - 19 over the weekend you could even drive trough the market, I was there last night and it's a fvcking disaster. I will not come back again in the near future. 

Same with Vancouver.

It was always expensive but now it's an expensive homeless disaster area.

9 minutes ago, homedog said:

I ate at one in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.  I've never heard of them before and didn't know they were in the US.  Good burger.

I was wondering if you were in Saudi Arabia training for a terrorist attack, but I had forgotten your trade.. 

Still in Oil?

🛢