Jerry Jones photo 1957

KingKolzig

8 minutes ago, Mike75 said:

Agreed,

I live in Memphis and believe me to this day it is very unique unlike a lot of different places.

When i was a teenager back in the 1980's i lived around an hour or two outside Memphis in the country me and my dad used to go to this place to get firewood during the winter and this black family were always very nice to my dad and my dad told this story of how when he was a kid in the 50's his father faced a backlash from the small community they lived in because this black family's house was destroyed by a tornado and for six months while they rebuilt they were allowed to stay in a trailer on our farm. They weren't living in the house with my dad and his family but had a trailer but for some reason even that bothered the majority of people living there.

Home of 36 Mafia and Project Pat!  They truly live and embrace that ghetto life.  I love their music but I doubt I could hang with them.

17 minutes ago, Mike75 said:

I cant stand Lebron period.

Michael Jordan is way better than Lebron.

A lot of these young kids think Lebron is the best ever but he isn't.

MJ would have easily turned Lebron into Kwame Brown if he drafted him.  Lebron is a total beta male.  Kwame not so much and he still completely fell apart.  But both are from weak single mom houselholds with no father and looked at MJ as a God.  Kwame was an athletic freak too but just couldn’t handle how ruthless MJ could be.  

He had no use for Steve Kerr’s pussy liberal ways either which should tell you all you need to know about how Lebron would have fared playing with him or against Lebron.

This Luc Longley clip cracks me up.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That's despicable MM.  You must have grown up in a sheltered life away from black people and view them as aliens or something.

LOL to this!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I disagree.  In my experience US blacks and Koreans are by far the most racist people in the world. 

Agree with this.....Chris Rock for the 5th or 6th time

20 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL to this!!!!!!

Ummm what?  You honestly believe most all black people are awful?  There’s plenty that I would want nothing to do with and care nothing about seeing their way of life, just as their are plenty that could be your new best friend or girlfriend from decent families.  Just like any other race.

The problem with the black community as a whole is absent fathers and single mothers, and the democrats preying upon that and encouraging it by giving them never ending welfare and food stamps, govt assistance etc.  That doesn’t mean the majority come from that.

47 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ummm what?  You honestly believe most all black people are awful?  There’s plenty that I would want nothing to do with and care nothing about seeing their way of life, just as their are plenty that could be your new best friend or girlfriend from decent families.  Just like any other race.

The problem with the black community as a whole is absent fathers and single mothers, and the democrats preying upon that and encouraging it by giving them never ending welfare and food stamps, govt assistance etc.  That doesn’t mean the majority come from that.

MORE LOL !!!!!!!

You have a way with ASSUMING.......not what I said or implied pal.

0*QUZC9DLK6GYTUOFj.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=57

i once worked at this place called evergreen. black lady maybe 76 iq. was the boss. own office. on the wall she had pics and quotes of black who did good things. and pics and quotes of dirty nasty whites like marilyn monroe quote "i once wished i was so beutiful nobody could ever look away" and twisted fuk sh1t like that

it was so fukin bad and she was raging every fuking day. raged at me all the time for no reason. fuking hideous beast too. should have driven to a cabin in maine right then 

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That's despicable MM.  You must have grown up in a sheltered life away from black people and view them as aliens or something.

I disagree.  In my experience US blacks and Koreans are by far the most racist people in the world.  The rest all seem to be normal and accepting of anybody with good character.

That's exactly what i meant, white people have never been racist, only negros are.

I've mentioned in the past that I worked with many asians(hmongs) - they are very racist - they even  think white people are stupid, I asked one of them once if you think white people are stupid what do you think of blacks? He said they're monkeys, not even human, he wasn't kidding.