Anyone else been following the Idaho murders case?

IAG

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, IAG said:

Very sad/disturbing.    

No way this was random?

Agree. I also think the killer is male. 

Check out the murders suicide that happened in a exclusive neighborhood Buffalo Grove, Illinois Wednesday of this week.  2 million dollar home. Husband kills wife, mother, 2 young daughters. Then himself. All victims were stabbed to death. 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Check out the murders suicide that happened in a exclusive neighborhood Buffalo Grove, Illinois Wednesday of this week.  2 million dollar home. Husband kills wife, mother, 2 young daughters. Then himself. All victims were stabbed to death. 

Totally irrevellant joe.

Little know fact for those unfamiliar with the area...

Pullman Washington is where Washington State University is located. Pullman is so small that visiting teams and other university guests stay in nearby Moscow when visiting Pullman. Because of this, many thousands of people go through Moscow who don't live there.

My theory is that the killer is not someone from the area at all and didn't know the victims. The killer was likely passing through Moscow and is long gone.

4 hours ago, IAG said:

Very sad/disturbing.    

No way this was random?

26 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

21 minutes ago, Professor said:

Totally irrevellant joe.

Totally?:laugh

You think Professor has a negative bias towards me? 

Must be the good run I've been on over the last couple of years 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Little know fact for those unfamiliar with the area...

Pullman Washington is where Washington State University is located. Pullman is so small that visiting teams and other university guests stay in nearby Moscow when visiting Pullman. Because of this, many thousands of people go through Moscow who don't live there.

My theory is that the killer is not someone from the area at all and didn't know the victims. The killer was likely passing through Moscow and is long gone.

Good Point. Maybe it was the anti vaxx football head coach or one of his assistants that were fired getting revenge on the University. What ever happened to those clowns.

5 minutes ago, PLB said:

Black guy just shot up his co-workers at Walmart.

Black guy runs his car into a Christmas parade last year.

Media says nothing.

Media said plenty just not to your satisfaction. 

But I know you were satisfied with the way Ron Deathsantis arrested the innocent black people for voter fraud and marched them in front of local TV reporters and cameras. 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

59 minutes ago, Professor said:

Totally irrevellant joe.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Vaccines are irrelevant to a murder thread.

First Professor says a post about murder is irrelevant in a murder thread.  Followed by Double Standard Hoffa saying vaccines are irrelevant to a murder thread.  

Does this kind of scrutiny go on in every thread or am I being targeted? 

The bias is obvious and being treated as the enemy has spurred me on. It's been a great run over 2 years.

Good luck on USC tonight. 

39-14 +40 units documented in UFC Tonight thread.  2nd to none!

• 4 weeks later...