Love having cloudbet and nitrogen at my disposal...

Guest HenryHill

Guest HenryHill

…to shop prices. I love the angels today. Went to nitrogen, Angels were +112. Went to Cloudbet, Angels were +115. Instantly deposited to Cloudbet and took Angels +115. If (when) Angels win, instantly withdraw. This is the best. Online sports gambling has never been better. It was looking grim for a while there, but it has been reborn due to bitcoin.

Guest HenryHill

Cloudbet should include those "share" links on betslips like nitrogen has that allow you to show other people your wager. Not incredibly important but neat little feature. Both these books get a 10/10

The difficulty of obtaining bitcoins is the only drawback. Especially if you go bust on the weekend and want to re-up

Local bitcoins is nice but you pay a nice little premium, and its not always smooth sailing. I've been waiting 2+ weeks for them to rule on a big dispute I have with a seller, and it is a cut and dry case.... looks like I have to go the chargeback route to get my money back.

if you're shopping prices, there are much better places out there to do it than goofing around looking for 3 cents

I still much rather prefer the leverage gotten with a bonus, and the "playing with house money" aspect of leaving money there instead of just taking it out after every bet.

no way would I have ever built a 500 deposit into 15k at a bitcoin book like I just did at americasbookie

Guest HenryHill
if you're shopping prices, there are much better places out there to do it than goofing around looking for 3 cents

I still much rather prefer the leverage gotten with a bonus, and the "playing with house money" aspect of leaving money there instead of just taking it out after every bet.

no way would I have ever built a 500 deposit into 15k at a bitcoin book like I just did at americasbookie

you just don't get it

The benefit is if you see a line you want to jump on

5dimes has by far, hands down, the worst process of accepting bitcoin deposits. Good luck getting a bitcoin deposit credited in under 2 hours there

I can send 3 moneygram deposits that will get picked up and credited before a single bitcoin deposit. How absurd is that ?

Guest HenryHill

I don't get what I prefer?

the only thing I don't get is why you switched handles and why you shill for nitrogen/cloud bet. unless you're getting paid for it... what's the benefit of using them for bitcoin transactions instead of established, trusted sites like 5dimes or heritage?

You just don't get it

The benefit is if you see a line you want to jump on

5dimes has by far, hands down, the worst process of accepting bitcoin deposits. Good luck getting a bitcoin deposit credited in under 2 hours there

I can send 3 moneygram deposits that will get picked up and credited before a single bitcoin deposit. How absurd is that ?

that I definitely get... but some major shops like bovada/youwager/betus take credit cards so there's at least 3 places THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR 10 YEARS where you can throw $2000 immediately if you like something.

what I don't get is the benefit of line shopping 2 places, when someone could just be funded at those 2 places if they weren't too broke, in which case they shouldn't be gambling

Guest HenryHill

that I definitely get... but some major shops like bovada/youwager/betus take credit cards so there's at least 3 places THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR 10 YEARS where you can throw $2000 immediately if you like something.

what I don't get is the benefit of line shopping 2 places, when someone could just be funded at those 2 places if they weren't too broke, in which case they shouldn't be gambling

bovada and betus, two of the biggest scam and slow pay books ever :laugh

credit cards :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

"being funded" aka your money is locked up and can only get it by getting ass raped on fees and waiting several days for "processing" and dealing with insanely rude customer service and sweating mg/wu problems or canadian cheque taking weeks to clear or not clearing at all :laugh

thinks $2000 is high limits when its chump change at nitrogen and cb :laugh

Doesn't realize nitrogen and cb not only shit all over 5dimes and youwager and heritage, but then wipes their ass with betus and bovada :laugh

MM, I'm guessing you are over the age of 55, right?

Sorry pal, but you just don't get it

Guest HenryHill
nitrogen and cloudbet above 5dimes, heritage, youwager, bookmaker/dsi? on what planet...

and yes 2k/game is a big bet, most here would agree with that

how much did you bet on that angels game? i have a lot of money but a 5k swing from win/loss still almost gives me a heart attack!

I dont bet close to that amount, all my bets are in the $50-$100 range. But their limits on most sports/plays is 10 bitcoins per play (currently thats roughly $2500), and on major events (like the mayweather fight) were taking 60 bitcoins (roughly $15,000)

I played at betjamaica, heritage, 5dimes and youwager for 5+ years. Nitro and CB take a big fat shit all over these books.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

I dont bet close to that amount, all my bets are in the $50-$100 range. But their limits on most sports/plays is 10 bitcoins per play (currently thats roughly $2500), and on major events (like the mayweather fight) were taking 60 bitcoins (roughly $15,000)

I played at betjamaica, heritage, 5dimes and youwager for 5+ years. Nitro and CB take a big fat shit all over these books.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

what you don't get is that i actually play at nitrogen sometimes lol... i was one of the first on the forums recommeding buying/playing with bitcoins

those limits are decent but all the shops i mentioned have higher limits, especially if you call it in.

You just don't get it

This debate is over

(hint: you did not win)

why does it have to be a debate? why can't we discuss the pros and cons of each book without having to "win"? if I had any desire to win an argument on a sports gambling forum with a person i'm never gonna meet I would've killed myself a long time ago!