I spent $850 today on...

Sol Diabler

Frames. 5 frames. Are you fucking kidding me?

We bought a new house 2 months ago. I wanted to get some new art pieces to put up. Bought 5 pieces on art.com, and fulcrumgallery.com for about $300.

Went to the 1st place to get a quote and it was $1300 to frame and mat 5 fucking pictures. WTF?

So we took them to Michaels and settled for $850. Thats the best we could do. What a fucking joke. The frames are almost 3x the amount of the art. :shoot

$11 unit

Online only. I usually bet to win $20 in Vegas on a baseball game. My football bets in Vegas are usually to win $40 or $50. But sometimes $100.

I used to bet a lot more. But I wised up. I'm 0-6 lifetime on bets over 1K.

Its weird that I now win more betting less.

I remember when my bodog account was hooked up directly to my checking account. I had a checking account at wells fargo specifically designated for my online gambling. Was so cool. Deposit out of it, and my withdrawals would be in my account in 3 days or less. Those were the days.

Remember losing $1K in one day one summer betting MLB. Chased on the Cardinals at like -260. :laugh

So dumb.

City Skylines? Nice. Thats how I decorated my first apartment when I was 18 and had no taste

Missed this the 1st time through. Nice try at a troll pal. Well done. :clap

We all have different tastes. They arent necessarily "skyline" pics. Just nice paintings of NYC, SF, and DC.

Gonna buy a nice print of New Orleans after I visit there next month.

Stay Golden pal. :cheers

Orlando for 5 nights. Daytona Beach 2 nights. Biloxi, MS for 1 night. New Orleans for 2 nights.

Kids are excited.

if you haven't been to Daytona beach... I will warn you it is a white ghetto, only interesting things there are the beach that people drive right onto, and the racetrack. if there's no racing going on and you have the kids with you they'll let you walk around the stands and track for free.

if you have the chance between Orlando/Daytona/etc there are some dog tracks, kids like those and it gives you a chance to make them a degenerate at an early age.

diabler I have you beat today

mrs Milwaukee saw the $2000 for appliances at best buy, this in addition to the floor guy coming tomorrow for 5k, and getting a new front door for 4k. and we have our own vacation coming up, there's another 5k +

I hate home ownership, every year it's something expensive, siding/roof/furnace/ac/windows/bathroom/kitchen

all the money I won from owen, going to good use i guess... what would i have done if I have been losing? :doh

diabler I have you beat today

mrs Milwaukee saw the $2000 for appliances at best buy, this in addition to the floor guy coming tomorrow for 5k, and getting a new front door for 4k. and we have our own vacation coming up, there's another 5k +

I hate home ownership, every year it's something expensive, siding/roof/furnace/ac/windows/bathroom/kitchen

all the money I won from owen, going to good use i guess... what would i have done if I have been losing? :doh

4k for a door?

wtf is it made out of solid gold?