Arizona Posters

rdalert447

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You're the only guy i've ever put on ignore(before the election).

Talking to you is worse than talking to runny - and I dont talk to runny.:deemer

You blather on and on but dont say anything.

He's as dumb as they come.

Imagine being a middle-aged man and a paid poster.  That was a career choice for him.  Should tell you everything.

He's obviously not dumb but his brain is infected by the mind virus. No normal   american male would talk the way he does.

Well, you’re at least being fair and going to extremes to fuel your shit-talk. 

Your criticisms have validity at times, but not always. I have been outspoken again wokeness, but not cucking myself to the right anymore. 

Because all they want to do is fight the culture war n not uplift their fellow citizens. The Left can be too neurotic at times, but the right is letting them win by default.

Oh well! 

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

LOL

Mushavelli is a reader, pal.

He calls himself a moderate, there is no such thing. Every single person in the united states that calls themselves a moderate is a democrat.They just cant admit it to themselves.

Yea, i'm a moderate, i voted for obama twice, gore, kerry and biden...but I'm really not a democrat - honest injun. :laugh

He calls himself a moderate, there is no such thing. Every single person in the united states that calls themselves a moderate is a democrat.They just cant admit it to themselves.

Yea, i'm a moderate, i voted for obama twice, gore, kerry and biden...but I'm really not a democrat - honest injun. :laugh

Oh and meant to say above you aren’t going to extremes. 

I didn’t vote Kerry, and said that. 

Bush

Bush

Obama 

Obama 

Trump

Biden 

Bush won the debates with Gore; “Compassionate Conservatism” campaign beat Kerry; McCain deserved Pres but Obama was needed; Obama thoroughly out campaigned Romney altho 2nd half of 2nd term was given to radicals

Trump was needed to shake up the system

Biden won because Trump failed to deliver 

3 Rep votes; 3 Dem votes 

3 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Well, you’re at least being fair and going to extremes to fuel your shit-talk. 

Your criticisms have validity at times, but not always. I have been outspoken again wokeness, but not cucking myself to the right anymore. 

Because all they want to do is fight the culture war n not uplift their fellow citizens. The Left can be too neurotic at times, but the right is letting them win by default.

Oh well! 

I'm kinda glad it's all over, it's gonna be very satisfying watching the country utterly collapse. That victor bout guy who was exchanged for griner put it well, he called it a collective suicide, I would put it a little differently, the country now is exactly like the people that followed Jim Jones to their deaths. Something like 900 people drank the koolaid, only a dozen or so ran into the jungle to save themselves.

Just now, mikeman said:

I'm kinda glad it's all over, it's gonna be very satisfying watching the country utterly collapse. That victor bout guy who was exchanged for griner put it well, he called it a collective suicide, I would put it a little differently, the country now is exactly like the people that followed Jim Jones to their deaths. Something like 900 people drank the koolaid, only a dozen or so ran into the jungle to save themselves.

I’m more hopeful. I see our nation as one where ideologies may shift like a pendulum at times, but where people are at least 60% somewhere between the two, but the folks in charge get to play each 20% against the middle/ 

2 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Oh and meant to say above you aren’t going to extremes. 

I didn’t vote Kerry, and said that. 

Bush

Bush

Obama 

Obama 

Trump

Biden 

Bush won the debates with Gore; “Compassionate Conservatism” campaign beat Kerry; McCain deserved Pres but Obama was needed; Obama thoroughly out campaigned Romney altho 2nd half of 2nd term was given to radicals

Trump was needed to shake up the system

Biden won because Trump failed to deliver 

3 Rep votes; 3 Dem votes 

I was all ready to support jerry brown back in 1980, even went to his rally at the university of mn. In the end i voted for reagan.

Just now, mikeman said:

I was all ready to support jerry brown back in 1980, even went to his rally at the university of mn. In the end i voted for reagan.

Idealistically, I f’n love Reagan. But he was before my time, so I only get to look back on him. 

Runner and others have levied serious claims against Reagan and that has made me wonder about him some. 

But the way he presented himself was what I hoped Trump would be: 

Compassionate, conservative and strong convictions of America and our people. 

I don’t know why the Republicans don’t go back to the Reagan playbook in order to regain continuous power/ 

3 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

I’m more hopeful. I see our nation as one where ideologies may shift like a pendulum at times, but where people are at least 60% somewhere between the two, but the folks in charge get to play each 20% against the middle/ 

Nope, there are no more undecideds who can flip one way or another depending on the candidate, everyone is frozen in place. In 2020 the state went50-50 in every senate race, this time it was exactly the same - NO ONE flipped, NO ONE.

The exact same thing happened in AZ and NV, MN too - in 2020 Mn went to biden by 6-7 pts, covid came, everyone hated our governor - I thought oh boy, the R's can take the gov seat - nope, it was exactly 7% again.

Just now, mikeman said:

Nope, there are no more undecideds who can flip one way or another depending on the candidate, everyone is frozen in place. In 2020 the state went50-50 in every senate race, this time it was exactly the same - NO ONE flipped, NO ONE.

The exact same thing happened in AZ and NV, MN too - in 2020 Mn went to biden by 6-7 pts, covid came, everyone hated our governor - I thought oh boy, the R's can take the gov seat - nope, it was exactly 7% again.

I disagree because it seems to me that there was an “Obama to Trump” group that decided 2016 and a “Trump to Biden” group that decided 2020. 

Midterms are where incumbents should lose more than Biden did in the house, but people are nationally rejecting republicanism. 

Yet locally it can and has won a lot. 

So there’s a disconnect somewhere. I claim messaging n follow thru are a large part of that. But I digress.. 

4 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Idealistically, I f’n love Reagan. But he was before my time, so I only get to look back on him. 

Runner and others have levied serious claims against Reagan and that has made me wonder about him some. 

But the way he presented himself was what I hoped Trump would be: 

Compassionate, conservative and strong convictions of America and our people. 

I don’t know why the Republicans don’t go back to the Reagan playbook in order to regain continuous power/ 

The left and the media felt exactly the same way about reagan as they do about trump, Reagan was hated, vilified, laughed at, mocked, it was the same. The difference is there weren't 24 hr news networks or social media. back then there were actual moderate dems(dozens might flip on an important issue if the bill was good), the party's hadn't become totally stratified like now where it would be a shock if even 1 dem voted against the party line.

Just now, mikeman said:

The left and the media felt exactly the same way about reagan as they do about trump, Reagan was hated, vilified, laughed at, mocked, it was the same. The difference is there weren't 24 hr news networks or social media. back then there were actual moderate dems(dozens might flip on an important issue if the bill was good), the party's hadn't become totally stratified like now where it would be a shock if even 1 dem voted against the party line.

I wonder if Reagan would’ve been more like Trump with the 24hrs news. 

But I doubt it because he was such an excellent communicator and it seems that up until 2008 or so, both sides had more moderates who would make deals to pass more legislation bipartisanly. 

Reagan in a polarized climate would be interesting to see.