I think that guy is dead

sleepy

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

USA age to live has gone down 2 full years since this virus was released/blm ect. soviet union was 4 years

i bet it goes down 8-10 years when its all over. 

i have to start eating really really good to avoid inflamation its driving me nuts 

i dont think covid has much to do with it, it's fentenyl deaths and obesity that is hitting hard. Covid deaths were mostly old people that only died a couple years early - that barely moves the avgs, the fentenyl deaths of people in their 20's causes a huge hit.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mikeman said:

i dont think covid has much to do with it, it's fentenyl deaths and obesity that is hitting hard. Covid deaths were mostly old people that only died a couple years early - that barely moves the avgs, the fentenyl deaths of people in their 20's causes a huge hit.

im saying the economy ect

all of it together. controlled semi-collapse

worst part being the woke bombardment. when you have to see a 25 year old nigress at 275lbs dancing with a corndog on your t.v 24/7. celebrating ppl that exist for nothing other than to be loud consumers. makes you want to give up 

6 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

We know. You are part of the moral minority fitting right in at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  A very loud moral minority which gets smaller every day. 

Whom you refering to as we know?Has to be those cockroaches that are running in your head.We are gonna take Crimea we are going to do this and that. We lol. Poor soul has nobody around him not even internet friends. Why are you referring to your self as we? Please explain. 

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Whom you refering to as we know?Has to be those cockroaches that are running in your head.We are gonna take Crimea we are going to do this and that. We lol. Poor soul has nobody around him not even internet friends. Why are you referring to your self as we? Please explain. 

I heard Ukraine killed 500 of Pootin's troops in a New Years Eve strike in the Kherson region. Not a peep about it from the Pootin loving Nazi Vitalyo. :laugh:laugh:laugh I find Vitalyo silence about the deadly strike funny.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Sports thread. Get your blood pressure checked BR.

Yes this fvcking brain dead idiot running around all over the place. He still would not answer a simple  question on whom he is referring as we. Always diverting conversations when he gets caught. 

2 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Whom you refering to as we know?Has to be those cockroaches that are running in your head.We are gonna take Crimea we are going to do this and that. 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Why me Double Standard Hoffa? Is Vitalyo replacing Huad as your new bottom boy?

It was Nazi Vitalyo that brought up Crimea in a sports thread way before I brought up the 500 dead Russians.

Double Standard Hoffa exposed again.:dancing

Whom you refering to as we know?Has to be those cockroaches that are running in your head.We are gonna take Crimea we are going to do this and that. 

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Double Standard Hoffa, did PooTin loving Vitalyo bring up Crimea in a sports thread?

Evil finds evil. Huad is gone but Double Standard Hoffa has found his new Nazi buddy, Vitalyo.

9 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

all this guy does is complain get him out of here. thx

-95% of tgf

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No doubt the king of person that would pee on the course at Hillcrest.

Double Standard Hoffa has is radar set on me? Me exposing him makes me a complainer. :dancing

I know KK is jealous of my 40-14, +41 units record, he even spread lies and false allegations about me. Jealousy is not a good look. 

Dumb Monkey said 40-14 +41 units  was simply coinflipping. Jealousy is not a good look.

if you dont like thugs firing off guns in the air next door youre racist!

-BR

The family of a 36-year-old father in Dallas says he became the city’s first homicide victim of 2023 after he was shot after trying to dissuade neighbors from shooting guns into the air to celebrate New Year’s Eve.

The family of Dylan Reeves told KDFW-TV that he left his home on Mar Vista Trail in the Oak Cliff area of Dallas to talk to neighbors who were shooting off guns to celebrate New Year’s Eve.

"He said, 'I've got to stop it somehow. My kids are going to get hurt, you know?'" Reeves’ father Donald told the outlet. "I said, ‘well, son you be sure to call the police first.’"

Reeves said his son went to the neighbors house just after midnight to tell the crowd to stop shooting their guns when he was shot himself.

This thread is done - , you can close it now.Or better yet rename it to "Pedo-Nazi Bigdumber thoughts on Putin, repablicans, vaccine and the war in Ukraine" The motherfvcker took over another thread. Still wouldn't answer a simple question. 

The minute you brought up Crimea in a sports thread the topic changed to a strike by Ukraine that killed 500 of PooTin's Nazis. Then evil found evil.  But you can't handle the truth.

Anyway, Redstripe the OP conflated things as usual. The 500 dead Russians are deader than the guy Redstripe thought was dead. 

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

The minute you brought up Crimea in a sports thread the topic changed to a strike by Ukraine that killed 500 of PooTin's Nazis. Then evil found evil.  But you can't handle the truth.

Anyway, Redstripe the OP conflated things as usual. The 500 dead Russians are deader than the guy Redstripe thought was dead. 

500 just like those 300.000 Russians killed :mutley then of course when you got confronted with a lie, you said it was a mistype(again).lol you can't make this shit up. Look you fvcking idiot nobody is talking politics here but you. So shut the fvck up and answer a question whom are you referring as we.