I think that guy is dead

sleepy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, shooterman said:

You mean the squawking tourette syndrome, political trolling fantasizing guy, lied about his sports betting handicapping record and didn't even try to make it a believable lie? I am stunned.

i like how his record appeared out of nowhere too

wasnt tracked. just one day proclaimed he was 40-14  

On 1/4/2023 at 10:04 PM, Bigrunner said:

Double Standard Hoffa has is radar set on me? Me exposing him makes me a complainer. :dancingI know KK is jealous of my 40-14, +41 units record, he even spread lies and false allegations about me. Jealousy is not a good look. 

Dumb Monkey said 40-14 +41 units  was simply coinflipping. Jealousy is not a good look.

This mentally ill retard creates a fantasy world in his head and actually believes in it .Then he really fvcking lost , calling out other posters been jealous of his record :mutley.You can't make this shit up .

45 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

This mentally ill retard creates a fantasy world in his head and actually believes in it .Then he really fvcking lost , calling out other posters been jealous of his record :mutley.You can't make this shit up .

The punishment for such fraud is one of his remaining toes.  It’s either a toe or a banning.