The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

What becomes more apparent after every one of your posts is your ignorance. 

First you claimed 7 to 1 odds is better than 14 to 1 odds. Any accountant should know that.:laugh

Then you claimed going 9-5 on posted straight plays is getting destroyed. :laugh

Lastly you claimed losing a future bet at +150 to 1 is getting destroyed. :laugh

No Your ignorance is massive and should be massively embarrassing.  But you're part of the ignorant far right wing crowd.  The party of Neo-Nazis, Fascist,  criminals,  bullies, big government and no shame.

7-15 for -9.78u OneFooter.  Vitalyo looking more and more likely to have correctly tracke your UFC record.  It’s okay if you’re a losing sports bettor.  Most democrats like you and Brock are.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pigblubber past posts NCAA futures. after some teams win a few games he suddenly shows up in the m.madness thread saying he took them the week before. hes also trying to count live in-game wagers too

i guess he has to do something cause hes getting jacked up in that thread when he posts before tip-off

11 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Check out his MM thread.  He gets tracked amd quoted as being 7-15 for -9.78u and tries to claim a whole bunch of past posted or nob-posted nonsense.  Your UFC tracking of him looking more the real deal every day.  

Eventually he’ll be on to Catch a Predator and have emails seducing little kids as proof just like his posted plays as proof and whine and cry and claims it’s all bs and “take your hands off me you racist neo-nazi fascist pig.”

I am not even gonna bother. What would you think the normal person reaction would be when you are accusing him been a pedo. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My kids has never seen me intoxicated.

A parent should model the behaviors they want their children to emulate. 

I agree.  Never saw my dad drunk until I was about 22.  My mom might have one drink a year and has never been drunk in her life.  Once you have kids I figure your selfish desires like getting drunk go out the window vs being the best dad possible.

17 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I agree.  Never saw my dad drunk until I was about 22.  My mom might have one drink a year and has never been drunk in her life.  Once you have kids I figure your selfish desires like getting drunk go out the window vs being the best dad possible.

Glad to hear that. It's tough enough to grow up as it is, no need to rush kids along.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Glad to hear that. It's tough enough to grow up as it is, no need to rush kids along.

Haha I needed no encouragement.  My dad worked at GMC on the assembly line and later drove a fork lift.  Absolutely hated the place as he was beyond qualified welding wise with years of work with his uncle that they gave to some other younger idiot.  Most of the degens he worked with always wanted to go to the bar after work and have 3-4 beers vs going home to their kids.  My dad rushed home every day to let my brother and I pitch to him or throw the baseball in the back yard, play pickle etc.  I have the most giving parents of all time.  All my friends and brothers friends view them like their 2nd mom and dad.

26 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Haha I needed no encouragement.  My dad worked at GMC on the assembly line and later drove a fork lift.  Absolutely hated the place as he was beyond qualified welding wise with years of work with his uncle that they gave to some other younger idiot.  Most of the degens he worked with always wanted to go to the bar after work and have 3-4 beers vs going home to their kids.  My dad rushed home every day to let my brother and I pitch to him or throw the baseball in the back yard, play pickle etc.  I have the most giving parents of all time.  All my friends and brothers friends view them like their 2nd mom and dad.

My family was pretty similar. Throw in a bunch of aunts, uncles and cousins too. Always large functions, but nobody drank. 

Then I married an Irish girl and saw a whole different way of doing things...

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

This is why there will be no giving in on our unacceptance of this perverseness that liberals and society is trying to push with drag queens and queer shit on kids.  Now we have 13 year old drag queens being cheered on by a bunch of sickos.

If Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 was on an NHL team would he opt out of wearing Pride warm-ups supporting the NHL choice of supporting the LGBTQ community? A few NHL players mostly Russians and Canadians have opted out citing religious beliefs or expanded anti gay Russian laws. The Chicago Blackhawks in support of Russia were 1 of 3 teams that opted out as an organization.  Florida Panthers star Russian Goaltender says he will participate.  A class act.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/35968354/sabres-ilya-lyubushkin-wear-pride-themed-jersey

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

If Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 was on an NHL team would he opt out of wearing Pride warm-ups supporting the NHL choice of supporting the LGBTQ community? A few NHL players mostly Russians and Canadians have opted out citing religious beliefs or expanded anti gay Russian laws. The Chicago Blackhawks in support of Russia were 1 of 3 teams that opted out as an organization.  Florida Panthers star Russian Goaltender says he will participate.  A class act.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/35968354/sabres-ilya-lyubushkin-wear-pride-themed-jersey

100% would not wear anything rainbow or LGBTQ bc somebody told me they wanted me to.  That makes me a normal man and standing up for what I believe in.  Not a neo-nazi OneFooter.

Every post you make itt lately makes it pretty clear that you're a pedophile to some degree or a closet homosexual. 

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

100% would not wear anything rainbow or LGBTQ bc somebody told me they wanted me to.  That makes me a normal man and standing up for what I believe in.  Not a neo-nazi OneFooter.

Every post you make itt lately makes it pretty clear that you're a pedophile to some degree or a closet homosexual. 

Thanks for playing and calling 90% of NHL hockey not normal. 

Only thing Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 stands up for is his right to be an ignorant Bigoted hypocrite. 

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Address the issue of a 13 yr old  performing for pedos. 

You only know how to deflect.