The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Never liked coors light . Im going back to DOS XX .

Funny just started liking bud light in the last few months. no more.

I normally drink michelob golden light, a regional beer to compete with MGD, coors is almost the same, although I think the golden is a smidge better.

Just now, mikeman said:

I normally drink michelob golden light, a regional beer to compete with MGD, coors is almost the same, although I think the golden is a smidge better.

Normally for me its Corona Premier . But we had Bud Light at Sons wedding in Nov . Liked it and had a few Drafts at beach bar . But cant support these Woke companies. 

21 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Well, down goes Nike too.

I'll never buy a pair of Nike shoes again.

these companies don't even care when they commit suicide, because even their competitors are all owned by blackrock and vanguard

like the "cola wars" where pepsi and coke pretend to hate each other while they laugh all the way to the bank

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Keep us posted FW.

I think the tranny allies will start picking them up like the white kids picked up BLM protest signs after George Floyd.

Some of my best friends own the local Bud distributorship and it’ll hurt.  Goose Island is the one craft beer they do well with, and a boycott of that will be devastating in a Chicago market.