KingRevolver

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Wrong as usual.  Again different eras bro.  Jordan would absolutely have annihilated Lebronda if you stuck him into the time that he played.  Lebronda most likely would have easily just been Kwame by the time Jordan and Bird got done with him.  Even Bird is better than Lebronda.  GOAT my ass.  To think that Lebronda playing in a score fest NBA with all rules drawn up to make it nothing but scoring and offense has him better than Jordan is asinine.  Jordan and Tiger are the two most savage athletes of all time.  Lebronda is basically Cal Ripken just getting a longevity award.

Does Lebron's longevity account for him averaging 50% more assist per game and having a higher FG percentage and more rebounds per game than MJ. Wasn't it an ultra MAGA like you who told Lebron to shut up and dribble?  Your bias, prejudice and sheepish behavior is blatant as usual.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Does Lebron's longevity account for him averaging 50% more assist per game and having a higher FG percentage and more rebounds per game than MJ. Wasn't it an ultra MAGA like you who told Lebron to shut up and dribble?  Your bias, prejudice and sheepish behavior is blatant as usual.

Imagine putting Lebronda in that era.  Larry Bird would have destroyed him and his confidence.  MJ would have been a fatality to Lebronda’s his career.  Jordan made every teammate better.  Lebronda has made every teammate worse.

Whatever Jordan’s beliefs on stupid shit like politics are I’m glad he’s smart enough to keep it to himself.  Product of a two parent household and UNC/Dean Smith.  Lebronda is the epitome of kid from a single mom household who was a crackhead.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Imagine putting Lebronda in that era.  Larry Bird would have destroyed him and his confidence.  MJ would have been a fatality to Lebronda’s his career.  Jordan made every teammate better.  Lebronda has made every teammate worse.

Whatever Jordan’s beliefs on stupid shit like politics are I’m glad he’s smart enough to keep it to himself.  Product of a two parent household and UNC/Dean Smith.  Lebronda is the epitome of kid from a single mom household who was a crackhead.

Your a sheep of the racist, Bigoted anti Semitic right wing. Where using Woke and CRT in your vocabulary is the norm. Just shut up and dribble. :laugh

I wonder where Steph Curry fits in if MJ is the undisputed GOAT and Larry Bird would have destroyed Lebron.  Have you seen the dunk competition at the recent all star games. I guess you'll argue that MJ, Wilkins, Spud, Dr J. are better dunkees than the current crop.:laugh

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Your a sheep of the racist, Bigoted anti Semitic right wing. Where using Woke and CRT in your vocabulary is the norm. Just shut up and dribble. :laugh

I wonder where Steph Curry fits in if MJ is the undisputed GOAT and Larry Bird would have destroyed Lebron.  Have you seen the dunk competition at the recent all star games. I guess you'll argue that MJ, Wilkins, Spud, Dr J. are better dunkees than the current crop.:laugh

Vince Carter the greatest dunker of all time.  Steph is the greatest shooter I’ve ever seen.  I don’t know who would argue against either.  Notice that all are black and I love Vince being a UNC guy and all (met him and got his autograph in Chapel Hill when I was a teen), and Curry is cool enough.  Disliking Lebron and exposing him as nowhere close to the GOAT and a franchise destroyer and teammate career killer isn’t racist.  It’s his legacy and common sense to find him as unlikeable.  He might be a top 10 player all-time though.  I’ll give him that.  He’s no Dirk though.

22 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Vince Carter the greatest dunker of all time.  Steph is the greatest shooter I’ve ever seen.  I don’t know who would argue against either.  Notice that all are black and I love Vince being a UNC guy and all (met him and got his autograph in Chapel Hill when I was a teen), and Curry is cool enough.  Disliking Lebron and exposing him as nowhere close to the GOAT and a franchise destroyer and teammate career killer isn’t racist.  It’s his legacy and common sense to find him as unlikeable.  He might be a top 10 player all-time though.  I’ll give him that.  He’s no Dirk though.

Vince Carter would lose to Obi Toppin, Aaron Gordon, Jaylon Green. 

Here's a picture of Obi Toppin in action. 

image.thumb.png.bf3630b361a485c70bb19da4cde8d524.png

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Every generation,  bigger,  better,  faster, stronger.  But then there's Larry Bird who would have destroyed Lebron's confidence. :laugh

You showed Obi Toppin jumping over a guard ducking his head in a dunk contest.  I showed Vince jumping over a 7fters head in a live game.  Yeah clearly a 22 year old Vince Carter could only dream of dunking like Obi Toppin or Aaron Gordon.  

Larry Bird before his back went bad would have been too savage for Lebron in that era.  Back in those days they actually faught and hated the opponents and took pleasure in humiliating them.  Larry Bird would tell defenders every thing he was going to do to them play by play and they still couldn’t stop him.  Jordan counted down backwards on his defender after every made bucket on how many points he intended to score.  Crushed an 18 pack on the golf course and still scored 40+ and lead them to a 20 point win later that night.  You think Lebronda would be able to do any of that?  Hell no.

The GOAT per OneFooter

Lebronda vs Spurs 2007 Finals .356% FG.

Lebronda vs Celtics 2008 Playoffs .355% FG and quits then trashes his teammates out the door

Lebronda vs Mavs 2011 Finals gets completely rekt by Dirk and Jason Terry

2012 NBA Finals, Lebronda outplayed by a young Durant

2013 NBA Finals, Lebronda stinks it up and a miracle three from Ray Allen saves him

2015 NBA Finals, Lebronda .398 FG vs Warriors

2016 NBA Finals, Kyrie Irving is the REAL MVP not Lebronda.  Kyrie holds Curry to 40% FG and himself having huge offensive series at the same time and making the SERIES WINNING SHOT. 

2017 NBA Finals, Durant destroys Lebronda by scoring over 35 ppg on 56% FG and over 47% 3PT FG. and almost 93% FT.

2020 Lebronda claims a championship playing in a covid bubble

2021 Playoffs Lebronda gets obliterated by Devon Booker.

Clearly the resume of the GOAT folks

17 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

BigStumper must be trolling here. Guy is the dumbest human being on earth. Obi Toppin a better dunker than VC is one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever read. 

I mean seriously.  I think he must enjoy being the antagonist or something.  I personally watched Vince just practice and dunk while Phil Ford (who had been in the NBA, around greats) said without a doubt Vince is the greatest dunker you’ll ever see and that’s a complete gift.  To this day I don’t see anybody that regularly catches reverse alley oops and does windmills like he did.  Nor has anybody in college basketball dunked like him since in game action.  Rage that he and Jamison never won a title.  I fucking loved that team.

5 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The GOAT per OneFooter

Lebronda vs Spurs 2007 Finals .356% FG.

Lebronda vs Celtics 2008 Playoffs .355% FG and quits then trashes his teammates out the door

Lebronda vs Mavs 2011 Finals gets completely rekt by Dirk and Jason Terry

2012 NBA Finals, Lebronda outplayed by a young Durant

2013 NBA Finals, Lebronda stinks it up and a miracle three from Ray Allen saves him

2015 NBA Finals, Lebronda .398 FG vs Warriors

2016 NBA Finals, Kyrie Irving is the REAL MVP not Lebronda.  Kyrie holds Curry to 40% FG and himself having huge offensive series at the same time and making the SERIES WINNING SHOT. 

2017 NBA Finals, Durant destroys Lebronda by scoring over 35 ppg on 56% FG and over 47% 3PT FG. and almost 93% FT.

2020 Lebronda claims a championship playing in a covid bubble

2021 Playoffs Lebronda gets obliterated by Devon Booker.

Clearly the resume of the GOAT folks

Moron alert. Go back to pumping Maye for Heisman Lolololol

1 hour ago, Deemer said:

Moron alert. Go back to pumping Maye for Heisman Lolololol

It must hurt to see little Lebronda exposed in detail as the loser that he is when even trying to stand next to Jordan.  Dude is such a beta male he even let his teammates get away with fucking his crackhead mom.  Jordan the undisputed GOAT.  Lebronda fringe top 10.  Letting  5’10 JJ Barea embarrass you in the finals kind of sealed the deal. You avi should have Kyrie in it for carrying Cleveland and Lebron to the title.

20 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Rick Mahorn would have made LBJ his bitch.  

12 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Jordan is the greatest ,not even close. LaWoke is just another blmer 

We're having to explain a lot of the obvious in this thread.  You spell out the summary of Lebronda's finals suckage on teams he personally assembled and people get mad and call you a moron or racist.  Never thought I'd see the day somebody claimed that Obi Toppin was a better dunker than Vince Carter and have to waste time defending Vice in that argument.

Again, bigger faster stronger some claim..............but oh wait two of the top 5 players in the league are slow as hell and unathletic as shit.

42 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Rick Mahorn would have made LBJ his bitch.  

As much as he whines about the tinniest things now just imagine him getting clotheslined by the Bad Boy Pistons in the paint and teams like that with those rules when the game was packed with big men clogging the lane vs just being in a spaced out jump shoot and drive vs a guard or wing league.