LeBrick will make history tonight

KingRevolver

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

And they also think Neo-Nazis are very fine people. Gmcarroll33,  Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Redstripe, Xyz, HurryUpAndDrink. Teddy 

Incorrect OneFooter.  I just think MJ is the undisputed GOAT, Lebronda has destroyed every team and multiple teammates that played with him, Kyrie carried him to a title, he needed Wade and Bosh to get 2, and his bubble title doesn't really count.  He's also a complete idiot on any social issue he has chosen to speak about and would be best if he just shut up and played ball and enjoyed his money.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Incorrect OneFooter.  I just think MJ is the undisputed GOAT, Lebronda has destroyed every team and multiple teammates that played with him, Kyrie carried him to a title, he needed Wade and Bosh to get 2, and his bubble title doesn't really count.  He's also a complete idiot on any social issue he has chosen to speak about and would be best if he just shut up and played ball and enjoyed his money.

:bulb

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I am correct as usual. It's obvious you're a Lebron hater. Lebron leads your undisputed GOAT in almost every offensive category. FG%, 3 pt FG%, APG by 50%, better rebounder, better playmaker. Lebron has also faced better, stronger, bigger and more athletic competition over his career. He would also beat MJ in one on one more than 50% of the time. To say MJ is the undisputed GOAT is very subjective and borderline ridiculous.  

54 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I am correct as usual. It's obvious you're a Lebron hater. Lebron leads your undisputed GOAT in almost every offensive category. FG%, 3 pt FG%, APG by 50%, better rebounder, better playmaker. Lebron has also faced better, stronger, bigger and more athletic competition over his career. He would also beat MJ in one on one more than 50% of the time. To say MJ is the undisputed GOAT is very subjective and borderline ridiculous.  

Wrong as usual.  Again different eras bro.  Jordan would absolutely have annihilated Lebronda if you stuck him into the time that he played.  Lebronda most likely would have easily just been Kwame by the time Jordan and Bird got done with him.  Even Bird is better than Lebronda.  GOAT my ass.  To think that Lebronda playing in a score fest NBA with all rules drawn up to make it nothing but scoring and offense has him better than Jordan is asinine.  Jordan and Tiger are the two most savage athletes of all time.  Lebronda is basically Cal Ripken just getting a longevity award.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Btw black dude I know in his 60s loved Lebronda but he but Kareem as his greatest ever.  It took him showing me grainy black and white videos of him on the Bucks in his heyday to agree that if you were building a team that Kareem of that point was the most unstoppable player ever.  Jordan was top 3 for him.  Lebronda as much as he loved him wasn’t top 5.  He lost his mind when I told him Dirk was top 20 all-time haha.

10 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

LeBron is an engine. A better form of Magic. Wide open era prob inflating stats as you suggest. But points/reb/assists combo n longevity for basketball def super impressive.

I’d ask why not Wilt over Kareem? Wilt has got to be the most dominant force ever seen, no? 

Back when Wilt played the competition wasn't as strong.  His size made him a man against boys. The sport has evolved with nutrition, training, equipment.  Same in football.  Jim Brown from the same era as Wilt was a man against boys. But you won't ever see that in the pros again. With the weights, training and huge salaries all the boys have become men. 

14 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

LeBron is an engine. A better form of Magic. Wide open era prob inflating stats as you suggest. But points/reb/assists combo n longevity for basketball def super impressive.

I’d ask why not Wilt over Kareem? Wilt has got to be the most dominant force ever seen, no? 

The foot work and size of Kareem’s back was another level unstoppable.  I saw the dude in person as an intern at sports radio here in Atlanta.  I don’t know how the hell anybody could guard that with healthy feet.  The skyhook only came once his health went.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Back when Wilt played the competition wasn't as strong.  His size made him a man against boys. The sport has evolved with nutrition, training, equipment.  Same in football.  Jim Brown from the same era as Wilt was a man against boys. But you won't ever see that in the pros again. With the weights, training and huge salaries all the boys have become men. 

Wilt won 4 MVPs. If the competition was that bad, he’d have won almost every year of his career. But I do get how he was one of few true dominant stars then. 

7’1 275 with his athleticism would be a stronger Embiid in this era??? 

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The foot work and size of Kareem’s back was another level unstoppable.  I saw the dude in person as an intern at sports radio here in Atlanta.  I don’t know how the hell anybody could guard that with healthy feet.  The skyhook only came once his health went.

Kareem or Russell as a defender? 
Or is it that you pick Kareem due to blend of both offense/defense? 

2 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Putting Kareem in this era—with likely focus on working on his body—how do you see him faring? 

A better Tim Duncan? Someone else? 

Who knows dude.  I firmly believe Lebronda would show what a beta male he is if he was put into the 80s/90s NBA of rules and ruthless players.

1 minute ago, mike499 said:

No shortchanging of Magic on my watch. Magic a very close 1b next to MJ in my book.

Not shortchanging, but LeBron a suped up version. Magic better on D, tho. 

Both freakish engines of the game. 

Giannis will eventually overtake everyone, tho. As he’s the true Jordan/Magic next gen hybrid. Ha 

11 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Not shortchanging, but LeBron a suped up version. Magic better on D, tho. 

Both freakish engines of the game. 

Giannis will eventually overtake everyone, tho. As he’s the true Jordan/Magic next gen hybrid. Ha 

Shiiiddd if we're talking about going to overtake then Giannis is about to just be Giannis instead of the Greak Freak.  This Victor Wembanyama kid is gonna be insane with some weight added.

15 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Shiiiddd if we're talking about going to overtake then Giannis is about to just be Giannis instead of the Greak Freak.  This Victor Wembanyama kid is gonna be insane with some weight added.

Chet Holmgren gonna be fun, too. 

Victor is wild af, tho. Def a lot to look forward to with this era and next. 

1 minute ago, richsox24 said:

How many titles would MJ have won if he played 20 years in the league and was able to hand pick his teammates each year like the joke the league has become today?

My guess is 15

Also very fair criticism. I do dig player empowerment to a degree, but it’s cheapened the league. 

Unless Ja stays in Memphis n inspires similar in other small markets. Then the NBA can follow NFL parity model. 

12 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Chet Holmgren gonna be fun, too. 

Victor is wild af, tho. Def a lot to look forward to with this era and next. 

My buddy said he would trade the entire Hawks team right now for #1 pick for Victor, Chet, and the #2 pick to get Brandon Miller.  Imagine that lineup.  You think the Magic's lineup looks a freakshow?  They would have nothing on this.

13 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

My buddy said he would trade the entire Hawks team right now for #1 pick for Victor, Chet, and the #2 pick to get Brandon Miller.  Imagine that lineup.  You think the Magic's lineup looks a freakshow?  They would have nothing on this.

What’s scary is how well they’ll fit. 

OKC youth decided to leap early this year, so we won’t get to see Victor in OKC next year with Chet n crew. 

But…imagine that team. Victor, Chet, all those Williams’, SGA, Giddey, etc.