XYZ has been paid in full!

HurryUpAndDrink

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Glad to see you paid up hurry, better late than never. :cheers

Once we get confirmation this sorry episode is behind us.

We need valuable posters like you to take TGF to the "next level".

We'll see... he said this place ''should burn in hell''

The guy 100% blames KR (and others who had no beef in it) and me (obviously) for everything. George should fire KR.

Liberal idiot instigator. You notice how everytime KR or BBB come back after a ''retirement'' posters leave? Happens always.

Slim to none chances XYZ will come back here, however, hopefully he will message Shaven.

5 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Hurry, I’ll send you $200 for xyz’s email address and for you to copy and paste that email exchange between you and xyz in here. Simple copy paste and $200 for the guy who loves himself more than anything

Bump for Hurry since he seems to be having a hard time finding this. Couldn’t find easier money here

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Gonna pass bro! I did what I had to do Im not meddling in between anyone else's affairs, thats all your business.

You're Back? Cool...Glad you found time...

Last that I heard, your undivided attention was supposed to be directed toward the medical issues of a Skanky Portugese Whore (With Incurable Monkey Pox, Dying of AIDS from a long history of Anal-Barebacking Kneegrows)...

11 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Gonna pass bro! I did what I had to do Im not meddling in between anyone else's affairs, thats all your business.

Now you have a conscience? For $200 you won’t copy paste an email but you would steal $200 from someone that you liked?

im not surprised though. You are banking on xyz never coming back to confirm your lie

9 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Now you have a conscience? For $200 you won’t copy paste an email but you would steal $200 from someone that you liked?

im not surprised though. You are banking on xyz never coming back to confirm your lie

Nah, I just dont like YOU, especifically

You have been throwing shade since day 1.

34 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

2nd time xyz was set-up by a forum friend

brock, yisman, huad, plommer some real scemers here 

I remember when you stiffed Downsouth and rubbed it in his face for weeks. I dont forget that one.

Then u paid and everyone forgot cause you distract them with your pussy crying all week...

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I remember when you stiffed Downsouth and rubbed it in his face for weeks. I dont forget that one.

Then u paid and everyone forgot cause you distract them with your pussy crying all week...

slow paid

and he insulted me so i slow paid him. you are a downright thief. i see you there