The X

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, The X said:

Yes and we paid less than asking price down here. 

Yeah I paid 10% under list for our NC cabin property around the same time.  I'm closing on a condo here in South Florida next Thursday that I got 8% under list.  My secret is to give a nice high offer to get under contract and get the listing taken down.  And then beat them up after inspection.  In some situations the seller is forced to comply with new offer because they stand to lose more if it went back on the market a 2nd or 3rd time.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

I still don't understand why you tapped into your 401K after making a profit on your other house.

It’s possible he didn’t have to pay the 10% early withdrawal penalty:

Section 2022 of the CARES Act allows people to take up to $100,000 out of a retirement plan without incurring the 10% penalty. This includes both workplace plans, like a 401(k) or 403(b), and individual plans, like an IRA.Jan 5, 2023

20 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

lmao, then be the 2 faced hypocrite the people who have a clue here already figured you out to be, and ban me

I lose nothing, not one single thing... you are a total piece of shit for even making that threat, and u can go fuk yourself

perhaps fetch Landers while you are at it, hypocrites

Thief