The X

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

403b accounts allow for tax free distributions after age 55 if you no longer receive earned income.

Been playing this loophole since I retired...

I have a 403b through the U.  I didn’t know you could withdrawal at 55 if not working.  Good to know.  X is too young though.  I’ll hit 55 this year 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Rude, impolite and uncalled for.

When people who dont know one thing about my personal life venture to mention my wife, yes, rudeness, impoliteness and similar are the least u can expect plus not against the rules last Ive heard... you policing morals now or are you sticking to the forum rules? Shouldnt be complicated, you either a cop or a friend, cant be both.

13 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

When people who dont know one thing about my personal life venture to mention my wife, yes, rudeness, impoliteness and similar are the least u can expect plus not against the rules last Ive heard... you policing morals now or are you sticking to the forum rules? Shouldnt be complicated, you either a cop or a friend, cant be both.

Your continued posting here offers very little in the form or contributions outside of explaining your stiffing and ongoing death threats.

I'll have to reconsider your posting privileges here on an ongoing basis.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Your continued posting here offers very little in the form or contributions outside of explaining your stiffing and ongoing death threats.

I'll have to reconsider your posting privileges here on an ongoing basis.

lmao, then be the 2 faced hypocrite the people who have a clue here already figured you out to be, and ban me

I lose nothing, not one single thing... you are a total piece of shit for even making that threat, and u can go fuk yourself

perhaps fetch Landers while you are at it, hypocrites