Fetterman hospitalized for depression

KingKolzig

33 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Is CRT being taught to kids in high school?:laugh

Are the dems trying to rewrite the history of Slavery in America?:laugh

Where's racist Xyz been?

And now the talking point is queer black history.  Double Standard Hoffa and his Republicon party is pathetic. 

Not as pathetic as Uncle Festerman. That's for damn sure.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Where's racist Xyz been?

And now the talking point is queer black history.  Double Standard Hoffa and his Republicon party is pathetic. 

I see.  Unable to answer why queer curriculum is suddenly a part of black history month.

Speaking of queers during black history month, wasn’t it ironic to have flaming black queer Don Lemon discussing women hitting the wall?  I actually agreed with him for once but a woman’s prime is her 20s.  Not 20s-40s.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Where's racist Xyz been?

What’s the hot talking point from the left, blame trump for the railroads? 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

More false propaganda and rhetoric by forum bigot Gmcarroll33. 

It was actually Trump's Secret Service that said he lunged for the steering.  Then they deleted all their text messages from Jan 6th. Facts matter. 

And the fact that you can't realize how asinine it is to see that as an even realistic physical possibility is the funniest part.  Another long list of failures of you to hope to peg Trump to any and everything. 

Personally I hope he buys a house next to you just to piss you off and hangs a 50 foot high American flag in his back yard just like he did at Mar-a-Lago, plays God Bless the USA and YMCA whenever he pleases, and invites you over for grilling.  Then you come back here and you're a Trump lover like all normal Americans.  

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

fetterman +177 was easy cash

i believe someone here got +200 that week somewhere

Definitely an overlay. How about Katie Hobbs in Arizona.  I got her at +750 days before the election.  Republicon scum thought Kari Lake couldn't lose. Even WVU and Machiavelli liked Kari Lake and thought she was credible and legit.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Yes.

She reported to the conference attendees that she's an unqualified diversity hire and without getting on her knees for Willie Brown she'd be working at Burger King.

Actually I saw and heard reporting that didn't mention this? What I heard is her announcing Russia has committed war crimes in Ukraine.  Does your boy Vitalyo agree with Kamala's comments?

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

My imitation of Gmcarroll33's 3rd greatest president ever:

"You're very special people.  Go home I love you see you tomorrow".

Jan 6th Donald Trump speaking to the Republicon insurrectionista.

Hop along OneFooter.  It’s Saturday.  Good luck with your plays.  Get the record in the positive for a change.  Vitalyo exposing you leaves you with a little catching up to do.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

My imitation of Gmcarroll33's 3rd greatest president ever:

"You're very special people.  Go home I love you see you tomorrow".

Jan 6th Donald Trump speaking to the Republicon insurrectionista.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Hop along OneFooter.  It’s Saturday.  Good luck with your plays.  Get the record in the positive for a change.  Vitalyo exposing you leaves you with a little catching up to do.

You're an ignorant fuk. Vitalyo view of things are inaccurate and upside down.

Trump's Jan 6th speech to the Republicon insurrectionists may have actually went like this:

"Go home I love you. You are very special people".

BTW, Gmcarroll33's 3rd greatest president ever.  I believe Gmcarroll33 is an ignorant fuck.

Goodbye Gmcarroll33, you're very special. 

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You're an ignorant fuk. Vitalyo view of things are inaccurate and upside down.

Trump's Jan 6th speech to the Republicon insurrectionists may have actually went like this:

"Go home I love you. You are very special people".

BTW, Gmcarroll33's 3rd greatest president ever.  I believe Gmcarroll33 is an ignorant fuck.

Goodbye Gmcarroll33, you're very special. 

Having a losing record at the moment isn’t the end of the world OneFooter.  Just view it as they’re just holding your money for the moment.  You can be positive in no time.  Get it done!