MLB salami under tomorrow (freezing cold)

KingKolzig

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Because of you I used one of my 50% booster on the Cubs today.  Only because of you. Worked out this time Thanks!!:cheers

There will be some good opportunities with cub game unders early.   I would also look at the opposing team unders.  Chicago should be a top 3-5 defensive team this year.  They are  similar to the Brewers teams of the last few seasons.

When I bet unders in baseball the last few years it is 90% first five. I do much better since I'm really betting on the starters. If the starter gets pounded fine, I lose, but I'm done with the parade of late inning gas cans lighting me up. I like to pick my spots with baseball weather bets in April  and usually smack my bookie around for the first third or half season. Second half of season I usually give it all back and quit in August because I am talking to myself too much. Only a salami would make a salami bet.

8 hours ago, shooterman said:

When I bet unders in baseball the last few years it is 90% first five. I do much better since I'm really betting on the starters. If the starter gets pounded fine, I lose, but I'm done with the parade of late inning gas cans lighting me up. I like to pick my spots with baseball weather bets in April  and usually smack my bookie around for the first third or half season. Second half of season I usually give it all back and quit in August because I am talking to myself too much. Only a salami would make a salami bet.

5 teams got completely shutout. but the 10-9 games happen its not a good bet long term and was just a fun bet that i figured had a 55% chance to win. 

38 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

5 teams got completely shutout. but the 10-9 games happen its not a good bet long term and was just a fun bet that i figured had a 55% chance to win. 

I would like to see the books offer different versions of the GS.  Offer just the day or night games also.  It’s hard to get 15 games without a rainout or a pitching change.