Kaitlyn Clark- NBA?

Hoops

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

Just stop

Not that far fetched… there hasn’t been real defense played since early 2000’s and there is a ton of little short fuckers on teams.  Shes not Jordan but could easily find ways to score consistently against these washed up entitled

AAU scrubs :bulb

25 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Not that far fetched… there hasn’t been real defense played since early 2000’s and there is a ton of little short fuckers on teams.  Shes not Jordan but could easily find ways to score consistently against these washed up entitled

AAU scrubs :bulb

No, this reminds me of the people who say that Bama can beat Jax.  

1 minute ago, FairWarning said:

No, this reminds me of the people who say that Bama can beat Jax. 

Ha first thing I thought about such a stupid argument. I respect Clark for what she has accomplished but let's be honest she would have a hard time getting her shot against high level boys hs players 

17 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Ha first thing I thought about such a stupid argument. I respect Clark for what she has accomplished but let's be honest she would have a hard time getting her shot against high level boys hs players 

They better guard her like a glove then.

The arc is 22 feet, 2 inches....................Clarks average 3's in tourney thus far is 27 feet.

Sick stat-------for the season, Clark is hitting 44% from beyond 25 feet.

26 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

They better guard her like a glove then.

The arc is 22 feet, 2 inches....................Clarks average 3's in tourney thus far is 27 feet.

Sick stat-------for the season, Clark is hitting 44% from beyond 25 feet.

She wouldn't even get the ball across half-court against NBA defenders. 

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

..................statement was towards HS players, not college, and certainly not NBA

CY has IOWA 40-1 for title folks, he's tailgating already is my guess. 

41st annual Bode Stag tonight. My BAC will be hovering somewhere between .15-.25 in 8 hours .

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

Saturday afternoon, it was pointed out to Clark that the get-in for the national title game was $428, against a $308 get-in price for Swift's shows.

“Hey! I’m going to her in June! She should stay for the game tomorrow!" Clark responded.

I can guarantee you there are Iowa fans in Dallas for this that couldn't have named another starter than Clark 3 weeks ago.