...and that's why Latin culture is so beatiful

Russian Rocket

Hey Ruskie ,

All the Russian and Belorussian people that live in my complex speak their mother language around one another but perfect English about non-comrades. I always wonder what those fukkks are saying about me.

they're saying you waste all your money on food and clothes, when it's close to the same shit you could be spending 10% of the money on

Russians would rather spend all the money on vodka and 1980s rock music by billy joel

Hey Ruskie ,

All the Russian and Belorussian people that live in my complex speak their mother language around one another but perfect English about non-comrades. I always wonder what those fukkks are saying about me.

Joey one of the best US tech shit were discovered by Russians...the best Russian minds...no need to go far - look at Sergey Brin at Google

BTW Russians and Belarussians speak the same language...I only let my grandma, who's Belarussian btw and almost 90 years old, to use her Belarussian any time she wants to...

Joey one of the best US tech shit were discovered by Russians...the best Russian minds...no need to go far - look at Sergey Brin at Google

BTW Russians and Belarussians speak the same language...I only let my grandma, who's Belarussian btw and almost 90 years old, to use her Belarussian any time she wants to...

my grandma just swears in English

when she was in physical therapy, with 2 portly girls nearby, she says at the top of her lungs, "why are these girls here so goddam fat" :laugh

For some odd reason out of the 900 or so condos here , I'd say there are easily 100 Russian / eastern euros living here. I figured they spoke the same language as I hear them conversing often. There are a few young ones that sit around the pool all day on their cells.

I'm pretty sure they are involved in some sort of organized crime and not tech.

Funny for a guy that's getting some much pussy you sure seem to start a lot of picture only or video threads consisting of nothing but hot women.

mmm...yeah...isn't it funny? I am that guy you silly hiccup of a man...what's that next question?

I have to check with Yankes....but if you're not busy - I'll let you hold my cock...for as long as you want....all free of charge too

let me know...Sleepy :)

Funny for a guy that's getting some much pussy you sure seem to start a lot of picture only or video threads consisting of nothing but hot women.

hello...ha...what does it tell you slow moving my special friend? :mutley

come here...let me hold your hand ..,,.you silly YOU

jesus wtf do they feed you over there?

You're slow bro- get a handle on that ....cheers

latinos work hard but many of them take no interest in learning English or assimilating to our culture at all

Latinas look good when they're young and then get fat and ugly quick

mexico city is the ugliest city on the planet, 50 million people all jammed together like sardines lol

Sounds like Jakarta, Indonesia. Fucking disaster!

Latinos do work hard...but it makes you wonder why in the world most of them don't speak English?

You have Russians, who like you've said, after a few years living in US speak almost a perfect English...and then you look at some Mexicans who've been living in Cali for 20-30 years and you try to communicate with them with zero success.

I guess their living situation allows them to get by like that...I mean even a fkn DMV gives you a driving exam in Spanish if you want to - so why not?...I guess

Side note: I have nothing against the Mexicans...they're are by far one of the hardest working people I've ever seen. Great culture...traditions...family values...and food of course :cheers

For some odd reason out of the 900 or so condos here , I'd say there are easily 100 Russian / eastern euros living here. I figured they spoke the same language as I hear them conversing often. There are a few young ones that sit around the pool all day on their cells.

I'm pretty sure they are involved in some sort of organized crime and not tech.

Joey, should join them... :btj