Allow me to present the yearly greatest BRACKET on the planet.............................

FISHHEAD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Without looking it up I would guess MM crushes the rating of the NHL playoffs every single year.  Or perhaps I’m blinded by living in an area where hockey is completely irrelevant.

WHO GIVES A FUCK

DO YOU THINK AMERICA IS SHARP AS A WHOLE????????

JFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Without looking it up I would guess MM crushes the rating of the NHL playoffs every single year.  Or perhaps I’m blinded by living in an area where hockey is completely irrelevant.

............and im sorry you live in a fuking place where hockey is irrelevant.

CONDOLENCES 

38 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

gotta agree with fisshead here

except since i'm in milwaukee with no nhl team, i "slightly" favor the nba playoffs

professional sports > amateur sports... anyone that disagrees with that statement, either lives in the middle of nowhere with no pro sports, or is reetarded

I'm not sure what the ratings are, but I would assume MM crushes the rating of the NHL playoffs.  I could be wrong of course.

Here in Atlanta we ran hockey out of town twice.  The Hawks are never anything but mediocre, the Falcons suck but I'm a Bucs fan anyways, and the Braves are everybody's favorite team not named UGA.  Different cultures.  College sports reign supreme down here.

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

They wisely chose greener pastures and a much better state and city.  Hank Aaron is ours! 

At least our team names make sense here.  The Los Angeles Lakers is the dumbest steal of a team name ever.  That and the Utah Jazz.

✔️

The DALLAS STARS one of the better steals from Minnesota (relates to the big Cowboys star in a way and you can bet many think that is how they got name)