Anyone ever buy used shoes online?

mikeman

24 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

amazon steals packages those ass hole dont refund and dont resend new items!

its never happened to me that packages to miss when i buy something other then amazon! recently i started buying from amazon and from 3 buys i was missing 5 packages

i had to rebuy it one they resent and the other time 2 packages were missing and did not want to refund or resend new items!

these mfkers knee grow drivers they deliver it and then take them back for themselves cause amazon says they cant do nothing about it once its been delivered

i dont think its just people walking around and stealing packages or my neighbors stealing them cause i buy a lot of stuff not from amazon and never went missing

In my area they can be left on the porch with few worries.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did UPS seasonal delivery on a golf cart here. me and 3 blacks. one day it rained and they just left

they left the very day the lead regular UPS guy gave a talk about how tight things were and how important it was to be a team and get everything done. really its just sad nobody has any pride 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

That guy is waiting for the airport shuttle outside the El Cortez.

One time i took the shuttle and there was some guy who was bragging it up to the driver a bit, he got dropped off first and the driver said he tipped him $1, said "another high roller". :mutley

I generally make it rain on the guy, give him  5-10 large depending on my mood.

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

One time i took the shuttle and there was some guy who was bragging it up to the driver a bit, he got dropped off first and the driver said he tipped him $1, said "another high roller". :mutley

I generally make it rain on the guy, give him  5-10 large depending on my mood.

That's fair, it's a long haul to the airport from downtown.