Lost my dad last night

sleepy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, WVU said:

Sorry to hear, Sleepy.  I lost my Mom a few weeks ago.  Yesterday was rough.

RIP poppa Sleepy 

Damn,  so sorry to hear WVU.  I’m sure yesterday was rough indeed.  Blessings to you and your family,  and RIP mama WVU. 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Your telling me about sympathy? You telling me? Sleepy doesn't need my sympathy and I don't need his. He got the sympathy from a bunch of Neo-Nazis. 

Speaking of sympathy.  We recently saw Neo-Nazis FairWarning, Double Standard Hoffa, Redstripe proudly giving their sympathy to the killer Marinne but zero sympathy to the homeless dead black man.

I don't need you telling me about sympathy.  But FairWarning, Double Standard Hoffa and Redstripe obviously do.

OMY 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Your telling me about sympathy? You telling me? Sleepy doesn't need my sympathy and I don't need his. He got the sympathy from a bunch of Neo-Nazis. 

Speaking of sympathy.  We recently saw Neo-Nazis FairWarning, Double Standard Hoffa, Redstripe proudly giving their sympathy to the killer Marinne but zero sympathy to the homeless dead black man.

I don't need you telling me about sympathy.  But FairWarning, Double Standard Hoffa and Redstripe obviously do.

I see.  You're obviously not better than this.  This thread is about wishing somebody well over the loss of their father.  I won't even entertain another thing you post itt out of respect to Sleepy.

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Like I said prior to Double Standard Hoffa deleting my posts. 

Sleepy isn't deserving of my well wishes. And I would never want his.

He started a thread with an announcement his dad passed. May he RIP. I asked was it the vaccine since Sleepy has claimed the jab has killed many. That's when your became critical of me. Like I need your advice. :laugh

You're a spineless low class piece of shit.

I suggest we get this thread back on track vs letting an utter pos like OneFooter derail this.

Sleepy I hope you're dealing with this as best as anybody possibly can.  There's not a whole lot of words that anybody can try to say to make you feel any more at peace about it.  Very sorry for your loss. 

What would you say is your favorite memory from childhood with your dad, favorite teenage memory, and favorite adult memory?

WVU same to you if you care to share.  Extremely sorry for both of you.

4 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I suggest we get this thread back on track vs letting an utter pos like OneFooter derail this.

Sleepy I hope you're dealing with this as best as anybody possibly can.  There's not a whole lot of words that anybody can try to say to make you feel any more at peace about it.  Very sorry for your loss. 

What would you say is your favorite memory from childhood with your dad, favorite teenage memory, and favorite adult memory?

WVU same to you if you care to share.  Extremely sorry for both of you.

The only frustration I have right now is they won’t let me make any bank transactions until they get the death certificate.

Also funerals are really expensive.

FDB6AEF5-8604-47CA-88F6-E11349F85830.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He was a Vet, correct?

You can save a lot, he's entitled to free burial at a VA cemetery. 

Yeah he could have been buried at Fort Snelling for free but his final wishes were to be buried in the same cemetery as his 2nd wife.