The new city of champions

WVU

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Strip in Miami is not the same as 10-15 years ago , way more Hispanics out to cause trouble 

Used to day drink at Clevelander when there, was a good spot

And there was the club Bed which is now closed I was told. Buy a $300 bottle and get a bed "booth" lol

i like the hispanics simply cause they are here to work. however they are guarded you can tell, especially to me cause i walk around stressed

but i dont count and basically have a free pass just about 

48 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Strip in Miami is not the same as 10-15 years ago , way more Hispanics out to cause trouble 

And there was the club Bed which is now closed I was told. Buy a $300 bottle and get a bed "booth" lol

Afircan-Americans have taken over the LV STRIP, avoid after 7pm.

Head to downtown Henderson and enjoy southern Nevada.

3 hours ago, TobyTyler said:

I went to some crazy X parties at BED.  I was also a Clevelander day drinker…. While on the clock at the U.

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

I went to some crazy X parties at BED.  I was also a Clevelander day drinker…. While on the clock at the U.

The Clevelander was my #1 spot for the SUPER BOWL and the ORANGE BOWL on my two visits....................forget the place used to patronize when courting Mermaid in Fort Lauderdale, some popular tourist place on their beach.