New Policy

Downsouth

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhhh I know what it was,   Let me try.   Yep that’s it.  I just reread your post.  It wasn’t an offensive word. Believe it or not, there was a poster that incessantly posted “gigg*les”    So any time you type that word,  it posts the ILC statement.    I just tried it,  no funny business except Yanks tomfoolery from years ago.    And yes I would like to see the video for “shits and I love c**k” lol

I talk to Yanks every now and then, will pass along your greetings. 

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Ohhhhhhhh I know what it was,   Let me try.   Yep that’s it.  I just reread your post.  It wasn’t an offensive word. Believe it or not, there was a poster that incessantly posted “gigg*les”    So any time you type that word,  it posts the ILC statement.    I just tried it,  no funny business except Yanks tomfoolery from years ago.    And yes I would like to see the video for “shits and I love c**k” lol

I talk to Yanks every now and then, will pass along your greetings. 

you are a hoot go rent the vid better lookin dudes maybe.

Yanks is good?

9 hours ago, IAG said:

Billy I think a few years back some “offensive” words were changed so that if you typed them, they would change to a different word or phrase.   I think “I love c***” occurred when you typed fa**ot…pretty sure that’s what happened.  I occasionally see the same thing randomly in posts. 

Edit…just typed f*gg**ot and it posted “homosexual human being.” I forget then what the word was that resulted in “ILC”

if u remember what you typed, try it again and pretty sure will be same result….don’t think anyone changed it. Forget who had that idea but it’s been a few years. Yanks maybe. 

Correct, you need to add an extra g to Fagg(without the extra), others too, I'm not sure about the N word.

16 hours ago, mikeman said:

I haven't insulted billy and he hasn't insulted me, those of us who exude class dont go out of our way to pick internet fights for no reason. :cigar

I'm over it. 

Not much happen here mean anything other than a good giggle.

Ran out of dance partners anyway. 

Some of them were quality comedy others were pretty harsh but I got shit to do now.

I'm  laid up for a few more weeks probably after that who knows but Chitty be for winter mostly.

Some of those debates were long I got no time.

you were always a decent shit mike and I know this shit entertainment for u as well. 

1 hour ago, Sinker said:

I'm over it. 

Not much happen here mean anything other than a good giggle.

Ran out of dance partners anyway. 

Some of them were quality comedy others were pretty harsh but I got shit to do now.

I'm  laid up for a few more weeks probably after that who knows but Chitty be for winter mostly.

Some of those debates were long I got no time.

you were always a decent shit mike and I know this shit entertainment for u as well. 

Good to see you posting again Sink 

8 hours ago, redstripe said:

No its not allowed . Soon you will only be able to post in the Sandbox ,you liberal looney 

Bigrunner in just one day violated new rules multiple times, however there is no punishment for doing so. 

I can call poster X an ass hole all day long only to be sand boxed. 

Rules need to be enforced,if not there no rules. 

37 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Bigrunner in just one day violated new rules multiple times, however there is no punishment for doing so. 

I can call poster X an ass hole all day long only to be sand boxed. 

Rules need to be enforced,if not there no rules. 

that's some pretty serious shit ain't it yo

hang in there yo bro

or call your local state rep get some belly buckin tards

drive around in circles wave yer guns, shoot yer flags swill beer and give your bro a fisti. All at the same time.

you can't even think of toying with those fukkers. They got no free time.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Does the new no name calling policy only apply to OneFooter? Obviously it helps Jimmy Hoffa in justifying his extremely unfair and extremely partisan moderating. :bulb

It's pretty clear the biggest tool in Jimmy Hoffa's toolbox is exteme partisanship.  Followed by double standards.  Just pointing out the obvious. 

But you only have one foot so that's not name calling.

Obese 🐖 🐷 🐽