New Policy

Downsouth

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike I'm to scared to even look. Had to grab an H2 SUT get around this claim most of it is virgin land. I spend more time up there beatin trees with a machete than I do crushing right now.

If I wasn't such a crazy fukk i'd just hire this stooopid shit out but I ain't quite far enough along in my recovery to deal with it.

i ain't lyin down on that fukkin gurney for love or money my game in OT now

When I lived in the cities they call me Still Bill. Never say a fukkin word just play. 

Really still all i got

9 minutes ago, Sinker said:

hoffa pm me the poster name only no other info

Billy I think a few years back some “offensive” words were changed so that if you typed them, they would change to a different word or phrase.   I think “I love c***” occurred when you typed fa**ot…pretty sure that’s what happened.  I occasionally see the same thing randomly in posts. 

Edit…just typed f*gg**ot and it posted “homosexual human being.” I forget then what the word was that resulted in “ILC”

if u remember what you typed, try it again and pretty sure will be same result….don’t think anyone changed it. Forget who had that idea but it’s been a few years. Yanks maybe. 

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

Billy I think a few years back some “offensive” words were changed so that if you typed them, they would change to a different word or phrase.   I think “I love c***” occurred when you typed fa**ot…pretty sure that’s what happened.  I occasionally see the same thing randomly in posts. 

Edit…just typed f*gg**ot and it posted “homosexual human being.” I forget then what the word was that resulted in “ILC”

if u remember what you typed, try it again and pretty sure will be same result….don’t think anyone changed it. Forget who had that idea but it’s been a few years. Yanks maybe. 

i ain't to fond of those kina slurs but I get the program

if any further concern maybe hoff let me know

thanks Girl