Any good pre workout supplements?

JTGAMBLE

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Protein shake and a .

look what that did for you

look like my fukkin paperboy.

Anyone who takes diuretics' before a workout should just stay home.

Unless you are a fighter making weight or getting ready to pose diuretics are useless.

Normal caffiene is balanced with water. Caffeine pills will rob your muscles of max hydration. Muscle tissue is `75% water, dip under 70 you'll be off for a while. Dehydration cramps are no fukkin picnic either. Caffeine tolerance kicks in and you gotta up the dose. Soon you double up and then you start with a ticker murmur because straight caffeine rapidly decreases your K.

As far as diuretics and collagen are concerned that's not a big fella approach. No one working above their bodyweight takes collagen until they are finished.

then they mix it with vodka and chug. A lot of it.

No charge hoops and a diuretic before lifting. And a vid of some Doogie shooting crips. You in grade 10 or 11?

Look at Sinker's pic. And Dookies vid. Tell me who got a better idea what's good for the body. It ain't close. 20 years older.

Gamble the best thing is to carb load based on your workout schedule and your metabolism. Nothin fuels a great workout better than a well timed carb load. Lots of water during and your collagen boast right after with the biggest fn steak you can buy, some fresh greens and a nice egg heavy dessert.

Fukk the pills and powder until your body tells you its time.

All these 135 pound bench pressers just shove shit down their throat because its a peer thing. Monkee's body don't need it and hasn't responded to it at all. Don't let some kid so weak he gotta leave his feet from the foul line, tell you how to supplement.

I took Performix Ion for a while.  All I remember was your mind doesn’t get tired and defeated by the drain of a workout like you don’t want to get that last set it.  You stay really focused and determined to work out.  That and the tingling from the beta-alanine.

I only bought 1 thing of that and took it until it ran out.  Consuming all that caffeine at once in a rush like that didn’t seem good for the heart long term.  That and if you work out past 5 and take that you aren’t going to fall asleep until about 4 am.

52 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I took Performix Ion for a while.  All I remember was your mind doesn’t get tired and defeated by the drain of a workout like you don’t want to get that last set it.  You stay really focused and determined to work out.  That and the tingling from the beta-alanine.

I only bought 1 thing of that and took it until it ran out.  Consuming all that caffeine at once in a rush like that didn’t seem good for the heart long term.  That and if you work out past 5 and take that you aren’t going to fall asleep until about 4 am.

short term or long term potassium plunge can kill. The Ionex mixes all contain creatine which even short term, when combined with caffeine, produce a powerful and immediate bloat/burn cycle. If anyone has cycled them and binged on alcohol during that cycle likely already has lost some kidney function. 95% of the silly bastards using the shit could got the same benefits from a pound of fish and their own body Instead they bought crap they don't need and get a bunch of nasty creatinine lodged in their kidney.

Trickin your mind to ignore its own natural body signals is not necessary at all if you've made fitness a lifestyle.

Pills, pins and powder are for punks and pewees. Fitness should never require any of it. Especially if your natural lot in life is to be a petite, pigeon toed pain in the posterior. 

Better off to spend the $60 on private health insurance, by the time you're my age, you'll badly need it.

1 hour ago, Sinker said:

short term or long term potassium plunge can kill. The Ionex mixes all contain creatine which even short term, when combined with caffeine, produce a powerful and immediate bloat/burn cycle. If anyone has cycled them and binged on alcohol during that cycle likely already has lost some kidney function. 95% of the silly bastards using the shit could got the same benefits from a pound of fish and their own body Instead they bought crap they don't need and get a bunch of nasty creatinine lodged in their kidney.

Trickin your mind to ignore its own natural body signals is not necessary at all if you've made fitness a lifestyle.

Pills, pins and powder are for punks and pewees. Fitness should never require any of it. Especially if your natural lot in life is to be a petite, pigeon toed pain in the posterior. 

Better off to spend the $60 on private health insurance, by the time you're my age, you'll badly need it.

I only bought one container of it, and only got through about half of it.  I think I'll be okay.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I only bought one container of it, and only got through about half of it.  I think I'll be okay.

No worse off than you were at the least. Hope it ain't sitting around waiting for you and you pitched it. You're too old and have consumed way too much alcohol in your time to even consider it.

Anyone who needs a creatine boost, perhaps for injury rehab should only use sublingual drops because it requires no loading and does not promote bloating The clowns here have no fukkin clue how to calculate a proper creatine load for the micronized stuff and less of an idea how to plan a cycle for either.

This place crack me the fukk up.

58 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

47 go 3 times a week.  30 minutes cardio after workout. Usually go at around noon.

you gotta load 18 hours out micro dose some sublingual creatine after warmup drink a real good enzyme replacement during lift  Key for you is to fully stretch any muscle tissue you tax heavily before you run. Your worked muscles will cleanse out nice during that run.

Get a steak and salad ASAP. You'll get hungry again and then you can jam carb. It ain't a diet feel free to indulge, easy on the beers. You earned a treat or two that's a solid workout and well personally programmed.

Stay strong guy.

25 minutes ago, Sinker said:

you gotta load 18 hours out micro dose some sublingual creatine after warmup drink a real good enzyme replacement during lift  Key for you is to fully stretch any muscle tissue you tax heavily before you run. Your worked muscles will cleanse out nice during that run.

Get a steak and salad ASAP. You'll get hungry again and then you can jam carb. It ain't a diet feel free to indulge, easy on the beers. You earned a treat or two that's a solid workout and well personally programmed.

Stay strong guy.

Thanks man.

Post a workout vid beaker show us your great technique like the other Aspy tried to do. Why he has feet like Klay Thompson you know. Show us how your hands look like Brock Lesnar or some shit.

Inject some B-12 too it'll be your first time ever. Love to see that on tape.