What happened to Mofome?

Deal With It

Pretty simple, the guy went on a decent run on bookmaker so was able to pay off some of his 3 year old debt. He was betting over his head, probably had 40x in bookmaker than he had in his bank account, ended up chasing losses so he is once again bust. See him in another couple years.

Pretty simple' date=' the guy went on a decent run on bookmaker so was able to pay off some of his 3 year old debt. He was betting over his head, probably had 40x in bookmaker than he had in his bank account, ended up chasing losses so he is once again bust. See him in another couple years.[/quote']

what about the stack he flashed? That wasn't sitting in a bookmaker account?

what about the stack he flashed? That wasn't sitting in a bookmaker account?

maybe he works at a bank now? maybe he bought 1000 1 dollar bills, but a hundy on top, and wrapped it with $100 papers? maybe it was somebody elses picture? nobody that is half way smart keeps that kind of cash at thier house unless its dirty money. maybe a drug dealer or bookie now? cashed in on an insurance policy is my guess.

Pretty simple' date=' the guy went on a decent run on bookmaker so was able to pay off some of his 3 year old debt. He was betting over his head, probably had 40x in bookmaker than he had in his bank account, ended up chasing losses so he is once again bust. See him in another couple years.[/quote']

Not that simple you midget fuck. I'm loaded up at my book and have more money than you will at any point in your life. That's why I gave your scrubness 400 bucks, chump

He was pushed to hard by Moldy.Mofo is to serious not cut out for forums.You need to be able to take getting called loser and other stuuf and not let it effect you.

I don't know what you think happened in that thread, but you don't seem to have a firm handle on what actually took place.

maybe he works at a bank now? maybe he bought 1000 1 dollar bills, but a hundy on top, and wrapped it with $100 papers? maybe it was somebody elses picture? nobody that is half way smart keeps that kind of cash at thier house unless its dirty money. maybe a drug dealer or bookie now? cashed in on an insurance policy is my guess.

That's a lot of thought put in about me, little fella. You've gotten everything wrong, but midgets stay mad. Hate on, my dear.

Not that simple

STRAIGHT BET

( Risking: 20,250.00 - To Win: 5,000.00 )

WIN

05/23/2015 @ 08:46 PM MU [24106] CHRIS WEIDMAN -405 (VITOR BELFORT vrs CHRIS WEIDMAN)

Score: VITOR BELFORT(0) - CHRIS WEIDMAN(1)

WIN

$5,000.00

mofome flashes all that money but when he took my money he copied that he was sending it to charity

with all that money that he made never saw a thread of a post of the same thing

I sent my money I won off of you to a charity and posted it here. I saved someone's kid. You're all welcome