TGF poster Doyle Lonnegan checks in from Lafayette, IN

ajt

Boy was I wrong about posting wanting Brock to post here unless his pics... I was reading posters replying to him with so much crap, I guess he has heard it all.. I am surprised nobody has tried to do anything serious to him as bad as people hate the guy. I think it is low to attack the man's family but I guess what is he going to do.. I really think the guy thinks he is a legend, I was just joking about him being a legend but he really thinks he is.. I hope nothing bad happens to him if he tries to scam the wrong person there are a lot of crazy people out there... Speaking of catfish once I went fishing and caught one. I thought it was something made up about them stinging you boy was I wrong and felt like an idiot when it happened...

Boy was I wrong about posting wanting Brock to post here unless his pics... I was reading posters replying to him with so much crap' date=' I guess he has heard it all.. I am surprised nobody has tried to do anything serious to him as bad as people hate the guy. I think it is low to attack the man's family but I guess what is he going to do.. I really think the guy thinks he is a legend, I was just joking about him being a legend but he really thinks he is.. I hope nothing bad happens to him if he tries to scam the wrong person there are a lot of crazy people out there... Speaking of catfish once I went fishing and caught one. I thought it was something made up about them stinging you boy was I wrong and felt like an idiot when it happened...[/quote']

Brock does not live in fear. He once told me if somebody shows up at his door with a gun, he would dare the guy to shoot him and tell him "welcome to the jungle bitch"

boat you fuk 3 18-20" walleye and 1 30" channel cat yesterday

why arent you fishing,

fuck doyle

Good job Spankie love eating those walleye.............Fished a small bass tour. Friday (5 fish limit) & we got 3rd +big fish & received the last check. 1st was 19+, 2nd 17+ and we had 15+ with a 5.8 small mouth that was good enough for big fish. All 5 we weighed in were sm-mouth's & all were caught on

blue-glimmer super fluke + a added bonus I caught a 6+ pound Walleye 1st thing that morning on a P-70 PopR....man that was some good eating.