Mexican soccer lol

D-Hustle

30 minutes ago, sleepy said:

I'm going under tomorrow in Gold Cup

Mexico like the Twins...... can't score

When betting soccer O/U always look at the weather (just like any other sports). With extreme heat soccer games tend go under. Game time temperature expected 90F that's excellent for an Under. Anything above 82F stay away from an Over. Coaches take this high temperatures very seriously, mostly and wisely instructing players to take it easy to make sure they got enough legs for a second half. 

Take the under now  u3.0 at -137 heritage  odds will surely drop tomorrow. I don't see how they can score 4 goals here that is a lot of goals to break you. Anything can happen but you got all the angles on your side. 

Gl. 

33 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

When betting soccer O/U always look at the weather (just like any other sports). With extreme heat soccer games tend go under. Game time temperature expected 90F that's excellent for an Under. Anything above 82F stay away from an Over. Coaches take this high temperatures very seriously, mostly and wisely instructing players to take it easy to make sure they got enough legs for a second half. 

Take the under now  u3.0 at -137 heritage  odds will surely drop tomorrow. I don't see how they can score 4 goals here that is a lot of goals to break you. Anything can happen but you got all the angles on your side. 

Gl. 

:pop