OK ..........110 degrees MINIMUM in Vegas next MINIMUM 12 days

FISHHEAD

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You refuse to believe that we and YOU are being manipulated. Do you really think that the same people that lie about everything else, literally everything, are telling the truth about climate?

Climate hysteria is a means to give more power, more control, and more money to certain groups that crave power and control. it's as simple as that.

They want to do what they did during covid ALL the time, under the guise of a climate emergency.

Its fucking hot out.  It's hotter than it was when I was a kid.  That's as good as the evidence you have.

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

Its fucking hot out.  It's hotter than it was when I was a kid.  That's as good as the evidence you have.

Have you lived in miami since you were a kid? i doubt it, it's not that hot here, we're a little over on the number of 90 degree days, we'll prob end the yr with maybe 20, in the 1980's we had years with 40-44.

Look at CA and their drought, a yr ago it was the end of the world, they would never have plenty of water again, 1 yr later and basically every reservoir is full and they're releasing water just to let it go down.

It's always hot in july and it's always cold in Jan.

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

I put up that chart of global CO-2 levels yesterday, show me where all this green BS is having even the tiniest effect?

it's not, all the talk, all the windmills, all the solar, all the wringing of hands is doing nothing - but it is making us poorer and certain people far richer.

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

What a time to be alive!

The fact we can instantly access information on almost any subject is amazing, any fact is a click away, yet as a people we're getting dumber and dumber.

Information does not lead to greater intelligence or logic, it seems the opposite is true.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

The fact we can instantly access information on almost any subject is amazing, any fact is a click away, yet as a people we're getting dumber and dumber.

Information does not lead to greater intelligence or logic, it seems the opposite is true.

Precisely why ROBOTS will destroy humans 

ROBOTS 1000x the concern than global warming. 

I was a bit off, the sun is 330,000 times more massive than the earth.

The Sun is the biggest celestial object in the Solar System. We see it as a big bright dot of light in the sky; however, the Sun is enormous, capable of hosting all the planets within it, and much more!

So, how big is the Sun? More than one million Earths could fit inside the Sun if it were hollow. The Sun has a radius of 696.340 km / 432.685 mi and a diameter of 1.39 million km / 864.000 mi.

Planets_and_sun_size_comparison.jpg

Earth, for comparison, has a radius of only 2.439 km / 1.516 mi, and a diameter of just 12.742 km / 7.917 mi. All the planets in our Solar System combined account for just 0.2% of the Sun’s mass. Earth, for example, is 330.000 times less massive than the Sun.

Other Comparisons

To put that into perspective, the mass of Earth is equivalent to 5.9 quadrillion kg. But how do the other stars fare? The most giant planet in our Solar System, namely Jupiter, has a diameter of around 142.984 km / 88.846 mi at the equator, and a diameter of about 133.708 km / 83.082 mi at the poles. It has a mean radius of 69.911 km / 43.440 mi, and its mass is equivalent to 318 Earth masses. You could fit 1.300 Earths inside Jupiter.

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

Precisely why ROBOTS will destroy humans 

ROBOTS 1000x the concern than global warming. 

I walk around and sometimes, or should we say often, look at people and think "jesus christ, imagine being that stupid"? The first sentient computer will look at us with far greater disdain.

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

Great day yesterday, 8 apricot beers enjoying the great weather at the pool yesterday.

Off to COSTCO with the dog in a few minutes, going to buy about 20 lbs of sockeye salmon. 

39 Falmouth st Lawrence MA

just a few miles from Phillips Academy Andover. maybe a good investment for anyone with cash

falm3.jpg

25 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

low last night in phoenix at 4:10am

It's a dry heat, back when i was married we visited some people in phoenix, I think it was sept so it was hot but not boiling, their house was really hot but they talked about how mild it is, that they dont even need their air in the evenings - I went to the bathroom and glanced at their thermostat - it was 89 in the house. :lol

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's a dry heat, back when i was married we visited some people in phoenix, I think it was sept so it was hot but not boiling, their house was really hot but they talked about how mild it is, that they dont even need their air in the evenings - I went to the bathroom and glanced at their thermostat - it was 89 in the house. :lol

My mom did that shit in Phoenix. 

So we stayed in hotels when visiting...