The hottest girl in the world

WVU

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/30/2023 at 1:00 AM, Moldoveanu said:

Dude you are really fked up in ur head to say hottest she's not even close to being hot she's got that face where some might say she's cute but then in another way she's not good looking she's got a nasty looking face 

Post a pic of your “hottest girl”

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 12:21 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Tattoo Removal and Gender Change Reversals will be HUUUGE in the next 10-15 years.

Regrettable decisions by young and impulsive people...

Cal 'feminist' Medical school professor and Clinical Psychologist says trans kids identifying as ‘minotaurs’ are part of ‘gender revolution’

A California hospital executive and professor claimed children can identify as a mythology-inspired creature and claimed that this category of children love mermaids. Diane Ehrensaft, a self-identified “feminist” who supports a “gender revolution,” is the director of mental health and chief psychologist at the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital gender development center. She is also a professor at UCSF School of Medicine. The developmental and clinical psychologist specializes in pediatric gender-affirming care for transgender and gender-expansive patients.

Ehrensaft made what some may consider fringe claims about gender ideology, including that kids can identify as “gender hybrids” which include a mythology-inspired creature called a “gender Minotaur,” and that kids can change their genders by season and can have different identities depending on their location. A “Minotaur” is derived from Greek mythology and was a creature which had the body of a man and the head of a bull.

“I totally agree we are in the midst of a gender revolution and the children are leading it. And it’s a wonderful thing to see. And it’s also humbling to know children know more than we do about this topic of being gender expansive." As proof Ehrensaft revealed that "“A boy twirled in my office and said to me, ‘You see, I’m a Prius… I’m a boy in the front, and I’m a girl in the back.”

:mutley

amazed these are not onion stories

24 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Cal 'feminist' Medical school professor and Clinical Psychologist says trans kids identifying as ‘minotaurs’ are part of ‘gender revolution’

A California hospital executive and professor claimed children can identify as a mythology-inspired creature and claimed that this category of children love mermaids. Diane Ehrensaft, a self-identified “feminist” who supports a “gender revolution,” is the director of mental health and chief psychologist at the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital gender development center. She is also a professor at UCSF School of Medicine. The developmental and clinical psychologist specializes in pediatric gender-affirming care for transgender and gender-expansive patients.

Ehrensaft made what some may consider fringe claims about gender ideology, including that kids can identify as “gender hybrids” which include a mythology-inspired creature called a “gender Minotaur,” and that kids can change their genders by season and can have different identities depending on their location. A “Minotaur” is derived from Greek mythology and was a creature which had the body of a man and the head of a bull.

“I totally agree we are in the midst of a gender revolution and the children are leading it. And it’s a wonderful thing to see. And it’s also humbling to know children know more than we do about this topic of being gender expansive." As proof Ehrensaft revealed that "“A boy twirled in my office and said to me, ‘You see, I’m a Prius… I’m a boy in the front, and I’m a girl in the back.”

:mutley

amazed these are not onion stories

Pets can now be transgender 😅

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...