NCAA Football Post-Up CONTEST Chatter Thread

Jimmy Hoffa

I'm throwing $200.00 into the pot and will not be participating in the contest.

We need at minimum 15 participants at $100 each to go forward. If at least 10 of you want to go to $200 each we'll do that instead.

All funds need to be in my hands by PalPal only prior to kickoff of the first week's game.

ALL plays will be SIDES ONLY, no totals.

I will post the contest lines each Monday by noon pacific time.

First week begins with the 8/31/2023 games and the last week ends with the final games preceding the Army/Navy week game.

Those are the basic non-negotiable ground rules. In the case of an unexpected dispute (weather interruptions, eco-terrorist demonstrations, natural disasters, etc.) I'll defer any decisions to impartial 3 person panel made up of non-participants to be named later.

Any interest?

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in but let's see if guys are interested for 200 and we can do 2nd prize or 3td too

If people are in for either should vote for either and see how many we get 

For example if we get 20 people and 18 are for either and 2 want only 100

Then we can do 2000 for first place 

And the other 1800 we can do for 1st  2nd without the 2 other players they only be awarded the first 2000

47 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It's not a routine.  I get attacked I attack back. This was not started by me.

I know you believe your intentions are good but you need to take the blinders off. I would only trust 2 posters at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  Richsox or WVU. All the rest of you are Cons.

Don't ever trust a Con. Especially one like Double Standard Hoffa. 

Hoffa will hold things well. lets move on and get some signups.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

It's not a routine.  I get attacked I attack back. This was not started by me.

I know you believe your intentions are good but you need to take the blinders off. I would only trust 2 posters at Double Standard Hoffa's Place.  Richsox or WVU. All the rest of you are Cons.

Don't ever trust a Con. Especially one like Double Standard Hoffa. 

Ive held over $15k of poster funds at one time for contests back in the day.  No need to run off with a few of your dollars.  I just dont want you on a contest if its gonna become one of your "normal" threads. 

5 minutes ago, trytrytry said:

bigrunner  lets get some signups.  this is a sign up thread.  

if you want in great if not thats ok.

They have lots of discussion  banter fighting threads here on front page for sure.  keep up the good fight  in those.  

Good luck. Take it down.

Remember when I took down the 1st annual NCAAF contest at EOG aka John Kelly's place. It was moderated by Bushay.  1st prize was $3,000. I recall Yisman coming in 2nd and I believe you were a close up chaser. But I could be wrong about you. Handicapping contests are fun.