NCAA Football Post-Up CONTEST Chatter Thread

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's where we're at so far counting only the $200 post-up players (minimum 10):

Mikeman

Try3

Moldo

Downsouth

Simpleandy

WVU

Mike499

Brock Landers

Shavencoinpurse

Fifty Cint?

Vitalyo?

NBW?

Patrick Bateman?

We need 10 confirmed to go forward.

There are only 7 lined games for week 0 so I'd like to skip that "week" and begin with the 1st full scheduled week beginning 8/31 and going through Labor Day weekend. 

So, I'll post the 1st week's lines on WEDNESDAY 8/30 by 12noon pacific. All participant funds will have a deadline to be in my designated PalPal account by midnight Tuesday 8/29, 12 hours before the lines are posted. Once we get to 10 confirmed hit me up by PM for the PayPal address, not prior please.

Lines will be posted by 12pm each Wednesday.

Also, the DEADLINE for submitting each week's picks will be on THURSDAYs will be 4pm pacific time. This provides participants with 28 hours to submit selections.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Here's where we're at so far counting only the $200 post-up players (minimum 10):

Mikeman

Try3

Moldo

Downsouth

Simpleandy

WVU

Mike499

Brock Landers

Shavencoinpurse

Fifty Cint?

Vitalyo?

NBW?

Patrick Bateman?

We need 10 confirmed to go forward.

There are only 7 lined games for week 0 so I'd like to skip that "week" and begin with the 1st full scheduled week beginning 8/31 and going through Labor Day weekend. 

So, I'll post the 1st week's lines on WEDNESDAY 8/30 by 12noon pacific. All participant funds will have a deadline to be in my designated PalPal account by midnight Tuesday 8/29, 12 hours before the lines are posted. Once we get to 10 confirmed hit me up by PM for the PayPal address, not prior please.

Lines will be posted by 12pm each Wednesday.

Also, the DEADLINE for submitting each week's picks will be on THURSDAYs will be 4pm pacific time. This provides participants with 28 hours to submit selections.

I AM IN SIR...200.  PLEASE MAKE SURE BROKE LANDERS AND HIS BROTHER SMOLDY LANDERS ARE POSTED UP

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

I AM IN SIR...200

Outstanding, that gets us to 10 confirmed.

Mikeman

Try3

Moldo

Downsouth

Simpleandy

WVU

Mike499

Brock Landers

NBW

Shavencoinpurse

Fifty Cint?

Vitalyo?

Patrick Bateman?

Still 11 days until the deadline...

As you guys submit post-ups funds I'll confirm so in this thread. We're going to have a clean picks thread and likely another for banter.