NCAA Football Post-Up CONTEST Chatter Thread

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to NCAA Football $200.00 ADDED Post-Up CONTEST (Deadline for Entry is 8/29)
On 8/14/2023 at 10:11 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm throwing $200.00 into the pot and will not be participating in the contest.

We need at minimum 15 participants at $100 each to go forward. If at least 10 of you want to go to $200 each we'll do that instead.

All funds need to be in my hands by PalPal only prior to kickoff of the first week's game.

ALL plays will be SIDES ONLY, no totals.

I will post the contest lines each Monday by noon pacific time.

First week begins with the 8/31/2023 games and the last week ends with the final games preceding the Army/Navy week game.

Those are the basic non-negotiable ground rules. In the case of an unexpected dispute (weather interruptions, eco-terrorist demonstrations, natural disasters, etc.) I'll defer any decisions to impartial 3 person panel made up of non-participants to be named later.

Any interest?

JH

can we get some ground rules for this contest? Like do you have to make 5 plays every week? If you miss a week or do nothing make 5 picks timely I assume you are out? How is the winner determined? Best record? Most units won? Are all plays for 1 unit? Are all lines going to be -110? 

please let us know

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Good questions NBW.

MOST UNITS WON takes the pot.

ALL LINES WILL BE -110.

ALL PLAYS WILL BE FOR 1 UNIT.

IF A PLAYER DOES NOT SUBMIT PICKS BY THE WEEKLY DEADLINE THEY ARE OUT OF THE CONTEST.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thank you sir....  ties I assume just count as no action, but are one of the plays weekly.    So say 2-2-1 you would be -0.20 that week...