NCAA Football Post-Up CONTEST Chatter Thread

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Yessir.

We have this week's games and then the conference championship weekend.

Any ties at the end of that weekend will be determined by the halftime score of the following week's Army?Navy HALFTIME score.

Would it be disrespectful to take 0 for the halftime score?  Also why the halftime score? Could still end up tied.... is this closest without going over? Is just the closest?   Just trying to know where i stand should i be lucky enough to even catch the big dogs!

I chose the halftime score for 2 important reasons.

1. It's rare for me to still be awake by halftime of this annual classic and a crucial halftime score will provide me with some much needed motivation to do so.

2. If in the rare chance that our Commander in Chief should attend the game, I thought we could all gain some much needed comfort listening to his incomprehensible blather together as a community. 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I chose the halftime score for 2 important reasons.

1. It's rare for me to still be awake by halftime of this annual classic and a crucial halftime score will provide me with some much needed motivation to do so.

2. If in the rare chance that our Commander in Chief should attend the game, I thought we could all gain some much needed comfort listening to his incomprehensible blather together as a community. 

Lol well done MR Hoffa.  

8 hours ago, WVU said:

NBW, I am confident I know 3 of your picks for this week.  Tread carefully, sir.  You don't want to be shut out of a chance at a win.

WVU

i Am not sure how you know who I am picking I don’t know who I am picking...as I said I am just fading you five picks.  Already sent to hoffa as that is my best chance to win.  Only chance I got is you go 1-4 and me fading go 4-1...   good luck sir

31 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

WVU

i Am not sure how you know who I am picking I don’t know who I am picking...as I said I am just fading you five picks.  Already sent to hoffa as that is my best chance to win.  Only chance I got is you go 1-4 and me fading go 4-1...   good luck sir

I don’t think you understand the pm’ing of the plays concept, sir.   Best of luck.  Hopefully you can stay ahead of Shaven so you can at least grab second.  That’s not too shabby.

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

I don’t think you understand the pm’ing of the plays concept, sir.   Best of luck.  Hopefully you can stay ahead of Shaven so you can at least grab second.  That’s not too shabby.

Pal i can PM 5 fades, as i already have....there is no way its illegal? ThePming of plays was put on place so no one COPIED another plays in the last weeks.  I  am not copying, i am fading.... pick 2 winners and its your sir...

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Your idea won't work NBW.

You can't just say that you want to fade his 5 picks.

What if he doesn't submit any and loses 5.5 units? In that case you would be fading 5 no picks and lose 5.5 units yourself...

You need to submit actual picks.

Well.... i am serious...and not sure why it wouldn’t be allowed? I am not copying his picks? If he doesn’t submit picks then i guess we are both 0-5....i asked for. Rules at beginning, rules were stated... Bateman was able to ride shaves picks for 12 weeks not a thing said.....i once again asked for. Rules with couple weeks left, and it was stated that last 2 weeks picks were going to be pumped so that wouldn’t be COPIED.... ok still not a word about fading..