NCAA Football Post-Up CONTEST Chatter Thread

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

There was a reason why i asked for rules a few. Times throughout the contest...i absolutely am not breaking a rule by fading his plays.... i play by the rules there was not a rue stating this...

You won’t know my plays to fade, dumbass.  No way are you serious right now.

Well.... i am serious...and not sure why it wouldn’t be allowed? I am not copying his picks? If he doesn’t submit picks then i guess we are both 0-5....i asked for. Rules at beginning, rules were stated... Bateman was able to ride shaves picks for 12 weeks not a thing said.....i once again asked for. Rules with couple weeks left, and it was stated that last 2 weeks picks were going to be pumped so that wouldn’t be COPIED.... ok still not a word about fading..

Pat posted games, albeit copied them.

Had he just said "Copy Shave", I would have called him out.

If WVU allows you declare a blanket fade without making actual picks I'll go along with it.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

If WVU allows you declare a blanket fade without making actual picks I'll go along with it.

Lol.  I’ll let you guess at my answer.  I couldn’t allow it anyway.  It’s not fair to Shaven or Try 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Jimmy

this must be a new last week rule that was not posted?  I mean all year when we were all posting our plays, any week i was allowed to post 5 opposite plays from any player.... but the last week i cant? WTF

1 minute ago, WVU said:

Lol.  I’ll let you guess at my answer.  I couldn’t allow it anyway.  It’s not fair to Shaven or Try 

Fair? Where is the rule? Any week all year i could of faded any persons 5 plays... i am not looking for a ruling, i am trying to figure out why it isnt allowed the last week but was allowed all year?

Just now, WVU said:

NBW is this your first post up contest, pal?

Hardly... but you seem to think you know everything pal cause your a Tesla owner and been on the net for half your life....

I like your positive thoughts WVU.... when this is done I would like to challenge you to a bowl contest for a dime just you and I if you have interest.  

I forgot more about gambling then you know pal.... 

Not mad.. I am never mad.... just not sure why the rules suddenly changed...but its not. My contest to run...

Standard rule.  You would know if you entered more post up contests.  Getting your beak wet in this one was a good start though.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

You mad?  You sound mad 😂

Are you interested in the dime contest? You and i... 25 picks just sides for bowl games... we can go a dime each... i know you do not like stale lines, we can go game by game.... all games worth a unit.   Dont run and hide from this offer sir as i promise to not knock on your door...LOL