NCAA Football Post-Up CONTEST Chatter Thread

Jimmy Hoffa

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

One thing I’ll never understand are those who brag about degeneracy.

Brag? Wha i was trying to get through your thick fucking head is you might think you are superior to others, but not me pal.... as i said i have been in the game awhile and stand by i have more risked gambling in a month then you make a year.... just a statement and i know you make good money sir.... no more no less....

carry on now please as i a trying to hustle up a poker game and you keep quoting shit looking for me to reply.  Good luck in this contest, and i Will assume you dont want any of that dime contest you and I for 25 plays...

not a big deal, good luck and carry on sir and also have a great night

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

NBW… you’re coming off as a weirdo.. but I think you are doing it just to bust WVUs balls. Good luck guys. I fell apart the last month or so but I’m still technically alive so I’ll pm my picks tonight

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You have to know NBW that I would never create, suggest, ignore or endorse anything that would put one contestant at an advantage or disadvantage over another. 

Guys all i am saying is nowhere did it say e COULDNT just fade a person the last week when pming plays...... how am i wrong, when reading rules it wasn’t stated furthermore the pming of plays was so no one COPIED a persons plays

its Not a big deal, now that i know it’s not allowed, i am good.... but at no point till an hour ago did i think I wasn’t allowed to just say fade so and so plays this week.   But its cool i now know...good luck to all...

2 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Guys all i am saying is nowhere did it say e COULDNT just fade a person the last week when pming plays...... how am i wrong, when reading rules it wasn’t stated furthermore the pming of plays was so no one COPIED a persons plays

its Not a big deal, now that i know it’s not allowed, i am good.... but at no point till an hour ago did i think I wasn’t allowed to just say fade so and so plays this week.   But its cool i now know...good luck to all...

The reason picks are allowed to be PM'd is so that people DONT do what you want to do. You're both trying to find an angle to win - but you way, way more than WVU. This is the last week of a gambling pick contest, not a mental exercise in manipulation.  Try to win.

8 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

NBW… you’re coming off as a weirdo.. but I think you are doing it just to bust WVUs balls. Good luck guys. I fell apart the last month or so but I’m still technically alive so I’ll pm my picks tonight

You had a solid year and one of the better starts I have seen in any sport.  Maybe you will catch lightning and win this.  Stranger things have happened.  Good luck 

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

You had a solid year and one of the better starts I have seen in any sport.  Maybe you will catch lightning and win this.  Stranger things have happened.  Good luck 

Starts? I think you mean finishes?  It’s ok you are old an possible early Alzheimer’s setting in for some of the posts you have submitted the last few months makes me wonder...

please sir stop quoting me as i am trying to hustle up a poker game... you interested in playing?

3 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Starts? I think you mean finishes?  It’s ok you are old an possible early Alzheimer’s setting in for some of the posts you have submitted the last few months makes me wonder...

please sir stop quoting me as i am trying to hustle up a poker game... you interested in playing?

I was talking to Shaven.  Which is why I quoted him.  Are you ok?  I’ll tone down the needling.  It might be too much for you.

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

I was talking to Shaven.  Which is why I quoted him.  Are you ok?  I’ll tone down the needling.  It might be too much for you.

LOL.  Jesus maybe i am to stoned tonight!  LOL sorry man my bad... stay safe and best of luck.   Yes shave was hot as hell and you are correct that was a great 5 -6 week start as i have ever seen...

7 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

LOL.  Jesus maybe i am to stoned tonight!  LOL sorry man my bad... stay safe and best of luck.   Yes shave was hot as hell and you are correct that was a great 5 -6 week start as i have ever seen...

I knew we would find common ground!

image.jpg

2 hours ago, WVU said:

Are all the plays in?  Let's see them

Sorry i had to travel early this morning, found out last yesterday as i have an aunt not in the best of health....almost didn’t make the deadline as i just arrived around 2 pm and said shit better get my picks in....that and hoffa chasing me down all day.

anyways guys, good luck to all...life is to short to argue and mix it up with others... stay safe and happy holidays