rdalert447

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

so you just kept running into mcdonalds and not anything else. seems low odds that would happen 

Yup, on the drive out i'd been driving since 6 am, it was noon and i filled up. i need to eat and mcds was right next door, also used the app, repeat on the drive home but added a egg mcmuffin before i set off. as i said they simply dont count per the universal fast food compendium and rule book.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I trust your judgement on this one. You dont know much but you do know wings, chicken sandwiches and croutons.

I'm not ashamed to salute you on that. :hat

Good deal

Like I said, I get WILD sauce on mine, but I love it spicy.  Do what you dig regarding spice level.  What's great is there's 30 some sauces to choose from.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making sure the fries has the salt and pepper seasoning they're supposed to have on them.  It's course salt/pepper and is excellent 

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Good deal

Like I said, I get WILD sauce on mine, but I love it spicy.  Do what you dig regarding spice level.  What's great is there's 30 some sauces to choose from.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND making sure the fries has the salt and pepper seasoning they're supposed to have on them.  It's course salt/pepper and is excellent 

Anytime I'm asked for spice levels or hot medium/mild I say medium. usually I'm only asked for bloody mary's.