kick the damn field goal

WVU

That would have been a nice reward for the 1000s of fans who have shelled out big dollars to support the Miami Dolphins over the past few decades.  McDaniel would have gotten very little shit if he kicked the field goal.  It's not like they would have had to call a timeout to do it.  Just play the game.  Turning the ball over on downs was dumb.  Would adding another 3 to the 70 they already had be running up the score?  No.  It would be making history.  It would have meant millions of dollars for the franchise in memorabilia sales.  It would have rewarded all the Dolphin players as well.  They would have stories to tell their grandkids.  As a fan, I feel robbed of a piece of history.

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Records are made to be broken, scoring an NFL record 73 pts would be a tremendous accomplishment that Miami could be proud of.

Yup, kick the damn FG.

73 in Playoffs...Bears...

72 in Reg Season...Skins...

(Woulda had 73, but Kicker missed an XP)...

Miami would have BROKE Reg. Season Record....and, Tied All-Time (inc. Payoffs)...

Prideless....

57 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Can’t take a side right now, but it’s hard to play an under with those defenses.

And, FairWarning, it's amazin' I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack your code
One day you're screamin' you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care
You're so unfair
Sippin' from your cup 'til it runneth over
Holy Grail

miami would have gone to the SB last year. they were playing in buffalo with some random guy at QB> it was tied at half and the showoff coach decided to take the playcalling into his hands for the 2nd half. one problem, the mics werent set up for that. so the qb couldnt hear anything and they had like 5 false starts in the 2nd half with choppy awful offense

yet if they win it this year he will be a genius

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

miami would have gone to the SB last year. they were playing in buffalo with some random guy at QB> it was tied at half and the showoff coach decided to take the playcalling into his hands for the 2nd half. one problem, the mics werent set up for that. so the qb couldnt hear anything and they had like 5 false starts in the 2nd half with choppy awful offense

yet if they win it this year he will be a genius

Welcome back sir, dont let the haters get you down.