BetPhoenix sucks

FrogFries

Why play at a comic book like Phoenix when you can get reduced juice elsewhere?

Jimmy Hoffa: shoot me over your account number via PM, and I will see if I can get you reduced juice in lieu of deposit bonuses. There is nothing comical about the fact that we pay, pay quickly, and consistently. Try us out, Jimmy.

not possible for me to rate betphoenix anything less than A!

Very fast payouts, some options on reduced juice like -105 if you dont want all that bonus stuff.

great prop lines!! hint hint

amazing customer service for over a decade and willing to listen and work you a customer.

Very fast payouts, some options on reduced juice like -105 if you dont want all that bonus stuff.

amazing customer service for over a decade and willing to listen and work you a customer.

Thank you TRYTRYTRY. A few more of these positive testimonials and maybe the OP will change the title from BetPhoenix Sucks to BetPhoenix ROCKS eh? :clap

Betphx fired me and I like'em. Cs is as good as betjm was and the only time I requested a withdrawal it required all of 8 seconds. They've beat me up for about 8-10k this year, something like that. Betphx just keeps whoopin my ass. The only complaint I have is that a dude was assigned to my account, I'd much prefer a dude pretending to be a hot woman.

Betphoenix I haved played @ your book for years stopped playing.for some reasons nothing to major... I will play there again.. Just had 1 misunderstanding Hope you understand why I posted what I did no hard feelings and When I did play there never had an issue with payouts just some sales reps calling me a few more times about promos but that is understandable look forward to playing there again....take care and no more calling me sweetie only certain people are allowed to refer to me as that name, just kidding

How do you win big at all these bonus books and never get limited?