OneFooter Stiffed a Man in a Wheelchair Thread

Gmcarroll33

10 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Who gets the money PT is owed ??

Trump cultist Fishead hoping on the band wagon of far right wing liars. 

From what I know of Palmtree, he was a Trump cultist like you and Ashli Babbitt.  Unlike you he's as dead as Ashli Babbitt.  Karma:mutley

"Ukraine is selling weapons received from America to Hamas". Lying Vitalyo 

"Bigrunner stiffed a dead Trump cultist in a wheelchair out of $6,000". Lying Vitalyo 

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

From what I know of Palmtree, he was a Trump cultist like you and Ashli Babbitt.  Unlike you he's as dead as Ashli Babbitt.  Karma:mutley

"Bigrunner stiffed a dead Trump cultist in a wheelchair out of $6,000". Lying Vitalyo 

Despicable OneFooter.  The above and your stiff job of a man in a wheelchair is far more disgusting than your rotted off foot.

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Never in doubt.  I knew the truth would eventually come out.  Even worse than imagined.  The ole “take it or leave it” stiff job.  Acts like he’s doing the man in a wheelchair a favor.  Goes on about his life in his own mind as clean and a non-stiff.  

Anyways 25 pages later and……ONEFOOTER CONFIRMED AS A STIFF.

I hope his other foot gets rotten. 

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You are scum.

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You're a piece of shit.

2 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

You're a piece of shit.

Lying rat fucker are you going to report this?

:deemer

Should I start a thread apologizing to the forum?:mutley

P S. The Trump cultist in a wheelchair who Lying Vitalyo claims was stiffed out of $6,000 is as dead as Ashli Babbitt. Rdalert447 can confirm this!

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Well I guess that’s a wrap.  OneFooter confirmed as a stoff of a man in a wheelchair, and finishes it off by making fun of the guy dying for supporting Trump, and then has to laugh at Ashli Babbitt out of nowhere to complete the sorriness.

I swear on my dad's life. Mom already passed away years ago. You and Vitalyo are pathological liars. I didn't know Palmtree.  Never did any business with Palmtree.  Would be impossible for me to stiff him out of any money. He posted some awful lies about me. And now he's as dead as Ashli Babbitt.  

"Bigrunner stiffed a dead man in a wheelchair out of $6,000". Lying Vitalyo 

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I swear on my dad's life. Mom already passed away years ago. You and Vitalyo are pathological liars. I didn't know Palmtree.  Never did any business with Palmtree.  Would be impossible for me to stiff him out of any money. He posted some awful lies about me. And now he's as dead as Ashli Babbitt.  

"Bigrunner stiffed a dead man in a wheelchair out of $6,000". Lying Vitalyo 

I don’t know how to search EOG well and I tried a quick search of “OneFooter stiff” and there were pages full of people saying the saw the post from the poor man in the wheelchair detailing it.

Confirmed stiff.

27 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don’t know how to search EOG well and I tried a quick search of “OneFooter stiff” and there were pages full of people saying the saw the post from the poor man in the wheelchair detailing it.

Confirmed stiff.

You and Vitalyo are confirmed far right wing pathological liars. Sorry about the redundancy  

"Bigrunner stiffed a dead Trump cultist in a wheelchair out of $6,000". Lying Vitalyo and Pathological liar Gmcarroll33 

P.S. All I know about Palmtree is that he was a lying Trump Cultist who is as dead as Ashli Babbitt.  If he didn't die before the Jan 6th insurrection, I assume he would have been there in his wheelchair. 

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

A great synopsis of how it all likely began.  The poor man in the wheelchair probably felt a bond with OneFooter missing a foot and thought surely there would be a respect and understanding between them based upon that he surely would never get stiffed.

image.jpeg.e790aa3911657a407989b20955e25777.jpeg

Is the poor man in the wheelchair Trump cultist Palmtree?  I've read he's as dead as Trump cultist Ashli Babbitt. Do you think they are now together in hell? No doubt Young,  Dumb and Dishonest Gmcarroll33 and Palmtree would have gotten along swimmingly. 

P S. Last time Gmcarroll33 touted his  plays he went 0 -12.  Probably not a record for being clueless but has to be in the bottom 1%. Rightfully so we haven't seen a Gmcarroll33 tout since he started 0-12.

34 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Is the poor man in the wheelchair Trump cultist Palmtree?  I've read he's as dead as Trump cultist Ashli Babbitt. Do you think they are now together in hell? No doubt Young,  Dumb and Dishonest Gmcarroll33 and Palmtree would have gotten along swimmingly. 

P S. Last time Gmcarroll33 touted his  plays he went 0 -12.  Probably not a record for being clueless but has to be in the bottom 1%. Rightfully so we haven't seen a Gmcarroll33 tout since he started 0-12.

is that real?

0-12

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

All you gotta do is hit one in golf futures and your up 100 units.  I’ve posted multiple 6 figure tickets.  You?You either win or lose in golf futures.  

Meanwhile you stiff a man in a wheelchair, and nickle and dime your way to a losing record over and over and over and then whine and cry that the world is fabricating it and making up lies

1 hour ago, Sinker said:

is that real?

0-12

Absolutely.  0-12. Documented. He hasn't touted a play since the horrific performance. 

Ironically it all began after the pathological liar started posting lies about my record. Because Young, Dumb and Dishonest Gmcarroll33 is threatened by me. So he resorts to blatant lying and smearing.  More Karma 

10 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

I'm not sure this thread is real anymore, probably needs to be stopped.  Barbs/insults/innuendo/truths/half truths

Common TGF

Nothin here too very accurate, just a bi partisan smear fest. It's just entertainment.

Anyone that gets info from shut in degenerates who haven't seen the sun in 20 years, you get what you get.

You see the shit on the dark web yet?

Pretty different than this fukkin X brainwash.

Runner's take is more accurate than the folk throwin shitballs. Don't make his beliefs mine at all but the other side gives no fukks for truth. Just shut that shit off.

3 minutes ago, Sinker said:

Nothin here too very accurate, just a bi partisan smear fest. It's just entertainment.

Anyone that gets info from shut in degenerates who haven't seen the sun in 20 years, you get what you get.

You see the shit on the dark web yet?

Pretty different than this fukkin X brainwash.

Runner's take is more accurate than the folk throwin shitballs. Don't make his beliefs mine at all but the other side gives no fukks for truth. Just shut that shit off.

2 facts in this thread.  

1. Bigrunner did not stiff a man in a wheelchair.  That would have been impossible. 

2. Pathological liar Gmcarroll33 went 0-12 the one and only time he tried going tout. Fact!